Compare Heathrow Airport Parking

Book now from only £13.62 per day

Holiday Extras Meet and Greet T4

You can find the full reviews on our Holiday Extras Meet & Greet T4 reviews page.

Car ParkRatingTransfer TimeKeep Keys8 Day Price
Holiday Extras Meet And Greet T4 No RatingsMet at Airport
No
£148.99(?)

Park with Holiday Extras Meet and Greet T4 for quick and easy parking close to the terminal, simply drop your car off and stroll in. You can check live pricing and availability by entering your travel dates at the top of the page. When you're ready to arrange your parking with Holiday Extras Meet & Greet T4 you can do so in one simple, online booking. You can also see our full range of Heathrow parking on our Heathrow Parking page.

What should I do when I arrive?

Drive to the Short Stay car park next to terminal 4 where you'll be met by one of the professional drivers, hand over your keys and let them worry about parking your car while you get on with your holiday.

Top Tip: Don't forget to print your booking confirmation and bring it with you as the car park will need to see it when you arrive.

How do I get to Heathrow Airport?

When you drop your car off at the Short Stay car park you'll be right next to the terminal so you can simply stroll in!

What about when it's time to leave?

Head back to the Short Stay car park where you dropped your car off and it will be there waiting for you.

How safe is my car?

While you're away your car will remain parked in the secured car park. Below you can see some of the security features present.

CCTV Perimeter Fencing 24-hour patrols

Additional Information

The car park has electric charging points but you will need to provide your own cable and plug and there is a charge of £15 for customers to use it.

The car park offers a discretional grace period for collection up to midnight. any later than that and you will be charged at the standard rate of £20 per day subject to change.

Most standard cars will be accepted into the car park as long as they fit under the entry barrier (2.05m) and into a standard parking bay (2.4mx4.8m).

Make sure you arrive with enough time for the driver to check over your car, it will only take a few minutes.

All information is correct at the time of writing. All prices are guide prices based on 8 days parking.

Directions to Holiday Extras Meet & Greet T4, Heathrow

Directions are supplied with your booking confirmation.

Directions from postcode:

Holiday Extras Meet and Greet T4 Address

Holiday Extras Meet and Greet T4
TW6 3XA
enquiries@airparks.co.uk