Compare Barcelona Airport Transfers
Barcelona Airport Transfers
Airparks compare top-name providers to offer dozens of drop off points in Barcelona and a wide range of options. Shared shuttles from under £10.00 and private cars from under £40.00*
It would be tough to find a more vibrant and varied destination than Barcelona - Spain's second city and capital of Cataluña. Where else can you visit world-class museums, gaze in wonderment at the stunning architecture, take a trip on a cable car and lay on the beach all in one day? Whichever district of this unique city you plan to stay in, Airparks' cheap Barcelona airport transfers will take you direct from the airport to your hotel. You won't have to worry about queuing for taxis or finding bus fares and will be able to start your holiday from almost the moment you land.
Why choose Airparks for your Barcelona Airport Transfer?
- Peace of Mind - We work with only top name, trusted suppliers
- Top savings - We compare 100s of offers to bring you great prices
- Convenient - We offer dozens of drop off points throughout Barcelona
- Choice - From shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses to luxury vehicles, we'll have an option for you
- Simple Booking Process - Transparent prices with no hidden charges
|Save money on Barcelona Airport transfers|
|Type of Transfer|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)|
|Private Minibus transfer (up to 6 passengers)|
|Private Coach transfer (up to 34 passengers)|
|Compare Barcelona Airport Transfers at a glance|
|Type of Transfer|
|Shared Shuttle - budget-friendly|
|Speedy Shuttle - 4 stops max|
|Private transfer car|
|Private minibus - great for families|
|Private coach - ideal for large groups|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle|
Lots of choice, comfy and convenient
From seats on shared shuttle buses, private cars and minibuses, Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Barcelona Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes. We compare a range of trusted providers to bring you a variety of options, all at great prices. If you're travelling in a large party of family or friends, then we even have private coaches available which will seat up to 34 passengers. All our private transfers will deliver everyone right to the door of their accommodation. Simple, comfortable and stress-free.
If you, or a member of your party have restricted mobility, then there we also have the option of a wheelchair adapted vehicle.
Out and About in Barcelona
There's so much to see and do in Barcelona, it's hard to know where to start. Certain sights, such as Antoni Gaudí's magnificent unfinished cathedral - the Sagrada Familia are a must, as is Parc Guell with its vibrant mosaics and glorious views across the city. You can wander through Barcelona's Gothic quarter - a maze of narrow streets, shops and eateries where you can enjoy traditional tapas and a relaxing drink. For an assault on the senses, stroll down La Rambla and take in the glorious scents and colours of the flower stalls. When you've seen the sights, take a dip in the sea at the beach in Barceloneta.
Top Tips for Barcelona Airport Transfers
On your outward journey
- Once you've booked your Barcelona Airport transfer, we'll send you an email confirmation.
- Keep a hard copy of this for both your outward and return journeys.
- When you arrive at your destination airport, your driver will either meet you in Arrivals or at the designated desk.
- All our transfers allow you to take 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, your coach will contain a number of other fellow travellers. The order you are dropped off will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you're travelling with children, you should take your own car seat with you.
- If you suffer a flight delay on your outbound journey, then call the number on your confirmation to let the provider know. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you.
On your return journey
- Make sure you have your return confirmation ready to give to your driver
- It's recommended that you are packed and ready to leave for your transfer home around 15 minutes before you are picked up
- If you have any queries about your return journey, your representative or driver on your outbound transfer will be able to assist
If you have any questions, then our team at Airparks is on hand to help. Please call us on 0871 360 2583. Calls to this number cost 11p per minute, plus your network charge. We're open from 8.00 am-9.00 pm weekdays and from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm at weekends. You can also contact us online here for any assistance and support.