Compare Budapest Airport Transfers
Budapest Airport Transfers
Airparks compare only reliable suppliers to offer a wide range of resort transfer options and dozens of drop off points in Budapest. Express shuttles from under £11.00 and private cars from under £34.00*
The ideal destination for a city break, there's something alluring about this delightful part of Eastern Europe. It would be hard to find a more laid back city than Budapest. Blessed with stunning architecture, a wealth of quirky bars and market halls, it has so much to offer every age of traveller. Whether you're backpacking, off with friends for a weekend of partying or a longer trip, the cheap Budapest Airport transfers available from Airparks will get you from Budapest Airport (BUD) direct to the door of your hotel in no more than an hour. When you arrive at Budapest's Liszt Ferenc International Airport, you driver will be waiting for you ready to transport you comfortably and quickly to your accommodation.
Why choose Airparks for your Budapest Resort Transfer?
- Peace of Mind - We only use top name, trusted suppliers
- Top savings - We compare 100s of resort transfer offers to bring you superb value for money
- Convenient - We offer dozens of drop off points throughout Budapest
- Choice - From shared shuttles, private cars and minibuses to luxury vehicles, we'll have a vehicle to suit you
- Simple Booking Process - Our pricing is transparent with no hidden charges
|Compare and save with Budapest Airport transfers|
|Type of Transfer|
|Express City Shuttle|
|Private luxury car|
|Premier Service (up to 6 passengers)|
|Private Minibus (up to 6 passengers)|
|Compare Budapest Transfer Options|
|Type of Transfer|
|Express City Shuttle bus - budget-friendly|
|Shuttle transfer - budget friendly|
|Private transfer car - just for you|
|Private luxury car - arrive in style|
|Premier Service - travel in style|
|Private Minibus - travel together|
Comfortable door to door service
From seats on shared shuttle services, private cars or minibuses, Airparks' airport transfers have great variety of Budapest Airport transfers whatever your travel needs and budget dictate. We compare our entire range of trusted providers to bring you a host of options at great value prices. If you're heading to Budapest to celebrate a special event, then we can offer premier service and luxury resort transfers to get you and your party to the city centre in style. If you're travelling as a couple, then we offer a range of private transfer options for up to 2 passengers. Travelling on a budget? No problem! We can offer seats on shared shuttle services if you're after a great no frills option. All our services will provide drop offs at dozens of popular hotels throughout the city.
The only difficulty you'll have with visiting Budapest is what to see first. If you like a bit of culture, then the 14th century church of St Matthias is a must as it also features its own art museum. For glorious views, check out the Fishermen's Bastion - a 19th century fortress with 7 turreted look out points where you can enjoy stunning views across the Danube river. Take a trip on the funicular railway up to the old town of Buda. Alongside this, there are a host of quirky bars and eateries, including the fabulous ruin bar of Szimpla Kert which is the hub of Budapest's celebrated night-life. When you've drunk and danced the night away, why not take a relaxing dip in one of the city's outdoor spas?
Top tips for your Budapest Airport transfer
For your outward journey
- When you book your Budapest resort transfer, you'll be sent an email confirmation.
- Keep a hard copy of this for both your outward and return journeys.
- When you arrive at Malaga airport, your driver will either meet you either in Arrivals or at the designated desk.
- With all our resort transfer options, there is a permitted luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per passenger.
- If you're travelling on a shuttle coach, you will be sharing the service with a number of fellow travellers. The order you are dropped off will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you're travelling with children, it's advised to take your own car seat with you.
- Should your outbound flight be delayed, then we advise you to call the number on your confirmation to let the provider know. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you from the airport.
For your return journey
- Have your return confirmation ready to give to your driver.
- We advise for you to be packed and ready to leave for your transfer home around 15 minutes before your collection time.
- If you have any queries about your return journey, your representative or driver on your outbound transfer should be able to help you.
How to get in touch
If you have any questions, then our team at Airparks is on hand to help. Please call us on 0871 360 2583. Calls to this number cost 11p per minute, plus your network charge. We're open from 8.00 am-9.00 pm weekdays and from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm at weekends. You can also contact us online here for any assistance and support.