Compare JFK Airport Transfers
JFK Airport Transfers
If you're off on to the Big Apple, our JFK Airport transfers take you from the terminal to the door of your accommodation in as little as 30 minutes. With just a few clicks, you can compare 100s of transfers from JFK Airport to destinations around New York with a huge choice of shared and private vehicles. Prices start from less than £40.00 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
New York is a city that needs no introduction. Famous the world over for its iconic skyline, amazing food and awesome attractions, you'll find plenty to fill your days in The City That Never Sleeps. With our JFK Airport transfers, it takes less than an hour to get into the heart of the city, with vehicles to suit every party size, whether you're a lone traveller or on a group trip. We offer shared and private airport transfers to Manhattan, includingshuttles, cars, minibuses and luxury options including limousines at great prices and with more choice than you'll find anywhere else.
Why choose Airparks for your JFK Airport transfers?
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard
- Peace of Mind - We only use providers who are top rated and trusted
- Convenient - Pick-up and drop off locations all over New York city
- Choice - Shared and private transfer vehicles for every group size
- Great Deals - Fantastic low prices from 100s of transfer providers
- Simple - It just takes a few clicks to compare all the options available
|Compare JFK Airport transfers|
|Manhattan||£64.28 (Private car for 3 people)||45 minutes|
|Times Square||£76.27 (Shared shuttle)||1 hour|
|Laguardia Airport||£49.47 (Private car for 3 people)||30 minutes|
|Brooklyn||£36.49 (Private SUV for 6 people)||40 minutes|
|Newark Airport||£59.48 (Private SUV for 6 people)||45 minutes|
|JFK Transfer Vehicles|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of JFK Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-36 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - Easy, straight forward, no frills budget JFK transfer to locations across New York. As the transfer is shared, there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at JFK for everyone to arrive, and you'll make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your hotel
- Private Car - If you're travelling in a small group, our private cars are a fast, comfortable and low cost transfer option. Think of it as our version of a taxi from JFK Airport, except everything's paid for up front and you know that it will be waiting for you when you land.
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Private SUV - Too many people for a car and not enough for a minibus? Our SUVs are the perfect in between sized transfer
- Luxury - Our luxury models, including limousines are the perfect way to start your New York break in style
- Private coach - For very large groups, we offer private coaches for an easy transfer for your whole party
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Use our booking engine to find your perfect transfers from JFK Airport
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off, as it has all your transfer details on it, and you'll need it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.