Compare Majorca Airport Transfers
Majorca Airport Transfers
If you're travelling to magnificent Majorca, here at Airparks we compare 100s of resort transfers to hotels and villas across the island. With a huge range of shared and private vehicles available, and prices starting from as little as £8.98, we ensure that booking your Palma de Mallorca Airport transfers is easy.
The jewel of the beautiful Balearic Islands, Majorca is a stunning destination with countless glorious beaches, fantastic cities and endless sea views in every direction. We have compared 100s of Majorca Airport transfers to bring you the best deals on a huge range of shared and private transfers to island wide resorts.
Why Choose Airparks for your Airport Transfer in Mallorca?
- Choice - With shared, private and luxury vehicles, we are confident that we have something for you
- Simple - All it takes is one click to compare 100s of providers and vehicle options
- Peace of Mind - We only use top rated and trusted providers
- Reliable - Our vehicles are in top condition, with air conditioning as standard
- Great Deals - We compare all those providers to give you the best rates for all kinds of resort transfers
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off points in locations across Majorca
Cheap Airport Transfers in Majorca from £8.98
|Compare Cheap Majorca Airport Transfers|
|Palma||£12.80 (private car for 4 people)||15 minutes|
|Cala D'Or||£11.33 (Shuttle bus)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Magaluf||£8.98 (Shuttle bus)||50 minutes|
|Alcudia||£30.49 (Minibus for 8 people)||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Palma Nova||£18.19 (Private car for 4 people)||25 minutes|
|Torrenova||£35.16 (Wheelchair Accessible transfer for 3 people)||20 minutes|
Compare Our Range of Palma Airport Transfers
|Majorca Transfer Vehicle Options|
|Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle|
Convenient Majorca Transfers
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Majorca Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-55 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - A great choice for travellers on a budget. There may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for others to arrive and you will make a few stops on the way to your hotel.
- Private Car - Comfortable, convenient and cost effective, our private cars are the perfect Mallorca airport transfer for small groups
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Luxury and Executive Transfers - Luxurious models for a stylish start to your trip
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers - Specially selected vehicles which are adapted for travellers with mobility difficulties
- Private Coach - This kind of Palma airport transfer is perfect for large parties, wedding groups and school trips
Airport Transfers in Majorca - FAQsHow do I book Majorca airport transfers with Airparks?
At Airparks, we make booking your airport transfer from Palma de Mallorca fast and fuss-free. Simply enter your holiday details in the search engine at the top of this page and we'll return all the transfer packages available on your desired dates, along with product details and prices. From shared shuttles to private taxis, mini buses to wheelchair adapted transfers, we have a comfortable and convenient service to suit you and your travel needs.
After you’ve booked your Mallorca airport transfer, we’ll send you an email confirmation, which will include your e-ticket and all the essential transfer information, from timings to where to meet your driver.What happens when I arrive at Majorca airport?
On arrival, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall itself or at a pick-up desk - you'll find the details for your specific transfer on your e-ticket. Please ensure you have your e-ticket and confirmation to hand as you'll need to show this to your driver.What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will either be able to wait for you or alternative arrangements will be made to ensure you have a transfer waiting for you when you arrive in Palma de Mallorca.What do I do when it's time to come home?
Getting from your accommodation back to Mallorca airport is quick and stress-free. Your e-ticket will have all the details for your pick-up time (and if applicable, your location). We recommend being ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.How much is a taxi from Palma Airport to the city?
Taxi transfers from Palma airport to the city centre start from £12.80pp and take around 15-20 minutes.How much is a taxi from Majorca airport to Alcudia?
Prices for a private taxi from Majorca Airport to Alcudia start from £39.60pp and take around 45 minutes.How much is a taxi from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa?
Taxi transfers from Palma airport to Puerto Pollensa start from £20.39pp and take around 1 hour.How easy is it to get a taxi from Palma Airport?
Yes, getting a taxi at Palma airport is extremely easy when you pre-book with Airparks - your driver will be waiting for you at arrivals (or a designated desk). There's no lengthy queues at the taxi rank and no fuss.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Use our fast and secure booking engine to find your Palma airport transfers
- You will be sent an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it. Print this off and keep it somewhere safe as you will need it when you arrive in Palma
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.