Compare Faro Airport Transfers
Faro Airport Transfers
At Airparks, we take the hard work out of booking your Faro Airport transfers. With just one click, you can compare loads of vehicle options, including shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses and wheelchair adapted minivans, all at the best prices. With a huge range of pick up and drop off points across the Algarve region starting from just £10.19, there has never been a better time to book your transfers from Faro Airport.
With endless sunshine, world class beaches and fantastic cities, it's no wonder that the Algarve attracts millions of holiday makers every year. Faro is the gateway to this fantastic region in southern Portugal, and Airparks has got the best range of transfers from the airport to loads of resorts including Albufeira, Lagos and Vilamoura, so wherever you're staying, we'll be able to get you there. With cheap prices and free cancellations (up to 72 hours before travel date), there's never been a better time to book your Faro Airport transfers with Airparks.
Why Choose Airparks for your Faro Airport Transfer?
- Simple - Compare 100s of providers in seconds with our booking engine
- Great Deals - We bring you the best prices from all our providers, so you save the time and hassle of needing to shop around
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all under fiver years and come with air conditioning as standard
- Choice - A huge range of shared and private transfers to choose from
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off points across the Algarve, from big resorts to small villages
- Peace of Mind - Tested, trusted, top rated. These are three words to describe our providers
Cheap Faro Airport Transfers from £10.19
|Compare Low Cost Faro Transfers|
|Albufeira||£28.14 (Shared shuttle bus)||1 hour 50 minutes|
|Vilamoura||£10.19 (Private car for 4 people)||30 minutes|
|Lagos||£33.35 (Private car for 4 people)||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Armacao de Pera||£11.36 (Private minibus for 8 people)||1 hour|
|Vale de Lobo||£21.99 (Shared shuttle bus)||55 minutes|
|Alvor||£24.63 (Private car for 4 people)||1 hour 5 minutes|
Compare Our Range of Transfers from Faro Airport
|Transfer Options We Offer|
|Speedy Shuttle Bus|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle|
Comfortable Faro Airport Transfers
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Faro Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - Our budget option for single travellers and small groups. You'll be sharing the ride with other passengers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport, and a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort
- Speedy Shared Shuttle Bus - A faster shuttle, but still at a great price. The same service with only 4 stops on the way
- Private Car - For small groups, our private cars are ideal, direct to your hotel door and cost effective when the price is split between travellers
- Private Minibus - If you're travelling in a larger group, our minibuses are a convenient option for ensuring that everyone arrives together
- Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle - Specially adapted minivans for travellers with mobility difficulties
- Private Coach - For school trips and corporate getaways, our coaches are a great deal and much easier than organising public transport
Faro Airport Transfers - FAQsHow do I book Faro airport transfers with Airparks?
At Airparks, we make booking your airport transfer from Faro quick and easy. Simply enter your travel details in the search engine at the top of this page and we'll return all the transfer packages available on your desired dates, along with product details and prices. From shared shuttles to private taxis, mini buses to wheelchair adapted transfers, we have a hassle-free service for you.
Once you have chosen and booked your Faro airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation, which will include your e-ticket and all the information you need, from timings to where you'll meet your driver.What happens when I arrive at Faro airport?
When you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk - you'll find all the essential information on your e-ticket. Please ensure you have your e-ticket and confirmation to hand as you'll need to show this to your driver.What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will either be able to wait for you or alternative arrangements will be made to ensure you have a transfer waiting for you when you arrive in Faro.What do I do when it's time to come home?
Getting from your accommodation back to Faro airport is nice and straightforward. Your e-ticket will have all the details for your pick-up time (and if applicable, your location). We recommend being ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.How much is a transfer from Faro Airport to Albufeira?
Transfers from Faro airport to Albufeira start from just £28.14* for a shared shuttle.Is it easy to get a taxi at Faro Airport?
Yes, getting a taxi at Faro airport is extremely easy when you pre-book with Airparks - your driver will be waiting for you at arrivals (or a designated desk). There's no lengthy queues at the taxi rank and no fuss.Is there a taxi rank at Faro Airport?
Yes, there's a taxi rank located outside the Faro airport terminal building, however we'd recommend pre-booking your taxi to not only save money but also to avoid potential long delays waiting in line.
A Guide To Faro
Faro is the main hub of southern Portugal, and the arrival destination for holidays on the Algarve coast. Millions of visitors flock to the sandy shores of resorts such as Albufeira and Vilamoura every year, ready to enjoy the pristine beaches, crystal clear ocean and excellent outdoor facilities.
Faro is also a fantastic destination in itself, with pretty cobbled streets, fascinating historical sites and great restaurants and nightlife. The city makes a great base for exploring all that the region has to offer, and is within striking distance of the best resorts and beaches in the area.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have chosen and booked your Faro Airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation
- You'll need to show this when you take your transfer, so print it off and take it with you when you travel
- When you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.