Compare Lanzarote Airport Transfers
Lanzarote Airport Transfers
We compare 100s of Lanzarote Airport transfers to bring you the best deals on resort transfers which take you from the terminal to the door of your accommodation in as little as 50 minutes. With just a few clicks, you can compare tons of resort transfers from Lanzarote Airport to destinations around the island with a huge choice of shared and private vehicles. Prices start from less than £10.00 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Miles of beaches, vibrant nightlife and awe inspiring volcanic scenery are just a few of the things you can expect when you step off the plane in Lanzarote. With our Lanzarote Airport transfers, it takes less than an hour to get to the door of your resort, with vehicles to suit every party size, whether you're flying solo or on a group island escape. We offer shared and private airport transfers, includingshuttles, cars, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles at fantastic low prices and with a huge selection of vehicle types.
Why choose Airparks for your Lanzarote Airport transfers?
- Convenient - Pick-up and drop off locations all over Lanzarote, from resorts including Arrecife and Playa Blanca
- Choice - Shared and private transfer vehicles for every group size
- Great Deals - 100s of resort transfers compared to bring you low prices
- Simple - Just a couple of clicks is all it takes to compare transfer options in seconds
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard
- Peace of Mind - We only use providers who are top rated and trusted
|Compare Lanzarote Airport transfers|
|Playa Blanca||£15.53 (Shared Shuttle Bus)||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Costa Teguise||£10.32 (Shared Shuttle Bus)||50 minutes|
|Puerto Del Carmen||£9.33 (Shared Shuttle Bus)||1 hour|
|Arrecife||£15.24 (Speedy Shared Shuttle Bus)||1 hour|
|Puerto Calero||£10.32 (Shared Shuttle Bus)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Lanzarote Transfer Vehicles|
|Speedy Shuttle Bus|
|Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Lanzarote Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-40 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - Our cheapest Lanzarote resort transfer is a shared shuttle. This no frills service will make up to 8 stops on the way to your resort, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the terminal for everyone to arrive
- Speedy Shuttle Bus - Gets you to your resort faster, but still great value. Exactly the same as our shared shuttles, but with only 4 stops on the way to your resort
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Executive Transfer - Our luxury models, including Mercedes and BMWs, are a stylish start to your Lanzarote holiday
- Private coach - For very large groups, we offer private coaches for an easy transfer for your whole party
Playa Blanca is situated 20 miles from Lanzarote Airport (ACE). Our shared shuttles take around an hour and our private transfers take just 30 minutes.
How long is a shared shuttle transfer from Arrecife Airport to Costa Teguise?
You can expect a shared shuttle transfer bus from Arrecife Airport to Costa Teguise to take around 45 minutes and make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to drop off your fellow passengers.
How far is Arrecife Airport from Puerto del Carmen?
Puerto del Carmen is one of the closest resorts to the island’s airport as is only 6 miles away. Private transfers take only 15 minutes to reach the resort.
How do I find my transfer from Lanzarote Airport when I land?
Your e-ticket will contain details of exactly where to meet your transfer representative. Often, this will be at a desk in Terminal 1 (International Arrivals) located just after the baggage reclaim area.
Where shall I meet my driver for my return transfer to Lanzarote Airport?
Your e-ticket will contain all the information on your return transfer to Lanzarote Airport. If you’re on a shared shuttle and have opted to receive text messages, you will receive an SMS message 24 hours before you leave.
What happens if my return transfer to Arrecife Airport is late?
If your transfer bus or private car/minibus is late, call the number on your e-ticket and your provider will be able to check and give you an update.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Find your Lanzarote Airport transfers using our booking engine, and once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off, and remember to take it with you when you travel, as it has all your resort transfer details on it, and you'll need it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.