Compare Alicante Airport Transfers
Alicante Airport Transfers
Airparks will compare top-name providers to offer dozens of drop off points throughout Alicante. We have excellent prices on shared shuttles from £7.65 and executive transfers from under £20.00* Book today to secure your spot.
Alicante is one of Europe's most popular holiday destinations due to its sunny weather and stretches of soft sand beaches. There is plenty to do and see for all the family and you can often find flights at a reasonable price. Before you jet off, pre-book our airport transfers for a hassle-free shuttle service that will take you to your destination.
At Airparks we work hard to make sure we provide the best-value airport transfer option, so we price-check our services against other big names on the scene. We pride ourselves on offering transportation that you can rely on when you need it most. This way you can be reassured your holiday will get off to a great start.
Why choose Airparks for your Alicante Transfer?
- Peace of Mind - We use only trusted, reliable suppliers
- Top savings - We compare 100s of offers to bring you great prices
- Convenient - We offer dozens of drop off points at all of Alicante’s main resorts
- Choice - From shared shuttles, to private cars and minibuses, we’ll have an option for you
- Simple Booking Process - Clear pricing with no hidden charges
Which transfer option suits me?
If you're searching for the most budget-friendly option, we recommend the shared shuttle bus. It’s a speedy service with no more than four stops - so you can arrive at your resort in no time.
Shared shuttles only go to the popular resorts and hotels, so if you want dropping at an apartment or villa, a private transfer would be a more suitable option. There is space for one suitcase and one hand baggage item per passenger.
We also operate a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus service that can hold a maximum of eight passengers.
|Alicante Airport transfers|
|Destination||Journey time||Price Per Person*|
|Alicante City Centre||30 minutes||£7.92 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Benidorm||1 hour 30 minutes||£5.75 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Benidorm||1 hour||£14.73 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Torrevieja||1 hour||£13.65 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Denia||2 hours||£20.27 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Altea||1 hour 45 minutes||£13.20 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Calpe||2 hours||£19.23 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Javea||2 hours||£15.95 (Minibus for 13 people)|
Lots of options, all at great prices
Whatever your transfer requirements, Airparks airport transfers will have an option to suit your budget and party size. We search all our trusted providers to bring you a variety of transfer options - all at fantastic prices. Whether you’re looking for a no frills seat on a shared shuttle, a private transfer for you and your children or even a private coach seating up to 50 passengers. All our Alicante airport transfers will take you direct to your resort with all the private options dropping you at the very door of your accommodation.
Alicante, which is located on Spain's south-eastern Costa Blanca, has lots of resorts to explore. You could choose to explore the lively nightlife and extensive choice of eateries in the popular tourist resort, Benidorm. Or, if you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of the resort, you could visit Calpe, Altea or Javea. Each offer charming sandy beaches.
Useful Tips for your Alicante Airport Transfer
On your outward journey
- Once you've booked your Alicante Airport transfer, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Keep a hard copy or have your email handy for both your outward and return journeys.
- When you arrive at Alicante Airport, your driver will either meet you in Arrivals or at the designated transfers desk. If you are travelling by shared shuttle, you may have to wait up to 50 minutes for the other passengers on your coach to arrive.
- All our transfers allow you to take 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're travelling with children, you should take your own car seat with you.
- If you suffer a flight delay on your outbound journey, then call the number on your confirmation to let the provider know. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you.
On your return journey
- Please ensure you have your return confirmation ready to hand to your driver
- It's recommended that you are packed and ready for your transfer to collect you 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- If you have any queries about your return journey, your representative or driver on your outbound transfer will be able to assist
Get in touch
If you have any queries, then our team at Airparks is on hand to help. Please call us on 0871 360 2583. Calls to this number cost 11p per minute, plus your network charge. We're open from 8.00 am-9.00 pm weekdays and from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm at weekends. You can also contact us online here for any assistance and support.
Alicante Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens after I book my airport transfer?
- So, you've just booked your airport transfer, what next? You will receive an email confirmation and your e-ticket which you need to remember to bring with you.
- Now you've landed, if you chose the shuttle bus option you can look out for a representative that will escort you to your coach. Or, if you booked a private transfer, look out for a driver at Arrivals who will be holding a personalised sign. This way you can feel like a VIP from the get-go.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed don't panic, you won't be stranded at the airport. Simply ring the number on your e-ticket and inform us of the situation. As long as you let us know, the service can be rearranged to suit your new ETA.