Compare Venice Airport Transfers
Venice Airport Transfers
Organise your Venice Airport transfers from Marco Polo Airportwith Airparks. We compare loads of Venice transfers to bring you the best prices for whichever type of transfer you're looking for, whether that's a private vehicle, water taxi or accessible minivan. We have a huge range of drop off locations all over Venice, including the city centre, Venice cruise port, Lido di Jesolo and beyond the city toVerona. Prices start from just £22.15 and take as little as 20 minutes to get to the door of your accommodation.
Glorious Venice hardly needs an introduction. One of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, also one of the most visited, this floating city is the stuff that travel dreams are made of. At Airparks, we have a fantastic range of Venice transfers from the airport to your hotel, and in most cases, your driver will drop you off right at the door. We have pick up and drop off points all over the city and beyond to other Italian destinations, cheap prices and free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure.
Why choose Airparks for your Venice Airport Transfer?
- Convenient - With a large range of drop off points, we can see you safely to your hotel whether that’s in St Mark's Square, Burano or Lido di Jesolo.
- Peace of Mind -Our providers are all tested, trusted and highly rated
- Simple - One click is all it takes to compare loads of transfer options-saving you the bother of having to search multiple providers yourself
- Great Deals - By comparing all those providers, we can be confident that we're giving you only the best Venice transfer options
- Reliable -Our vehicles are all in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning
- Choice - With private cars, water taxis, minibuses and accessible vehicles-we offer a great range of transfers to choose from
|Compare Cheap Transfers to Venice|
|Mestre||£22.15 (Private car for 3 people)||20 minutes|
|Venice city centre||£53.19 (Private car and water taxi for 7 people)||45 minutes|
|Venice cruise port||£26.48 (Private car for 3 people)||20 minutes|
|Lido di Jesolo||£28.73 (Private minibus for 7 people)||1 hour|
|Verona||£67.53 (Private minibus for 7 people)||1 hour 50 minutes|
|Transfer Options We Offer|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Venice Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Private Car - For small groups, our private cars are ideal, direct to your hotel door and cost effective when the price is split between travellers
- Private Minibus - If you're travelling in a larger group, our minibuses are a convenient option for ensuring that everyone arrives together
- wheelchair Adapted Vehicle - Specially adapted minivans for travellers with mobility difficulties
- Water Taxi - When in Venice, a water taxi is a must do. Why not start your holiday off the traditional way?
A Guide To Venice
Canals, carnivals and cuisine-Venice is full of icons and is a unique and magical destination to explore. From St Mark's Square to the Grand Canal, the Rialto Bridge to Burano, the floating city is a maze of beauty and intrigue. A stroll along the Grand Canal, which carves through the centre of the city, is a great introduction to the sights, sounds and smells of Venice, with its maze of waterways, churches and shadowy squares.
A gondola ride is seen as an essential part of a Venice trip. You will find these instantly recognisable symbols of the city lined up along every pier around St Mark's Square, but if you are set on trying one, try to book one in advance, as the prices can be steep on the day. Alternatively, jump on a water taxi, the same experience at a fraction of the cost.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have chosen and booked your Venice Airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation
- You'll need to show this when you take your transfer, so print it off and take it with you when you travel
- When you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you’re travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- Your driver will edndeavour to drop you at the door of your hotel, but due to Venice's unique layout, this might not be possible in every instance. If this is the case, you will dropped at a convenient and mutually agreed place.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.