Compare Malaga Airport Transfers
Malaga Airport Transfers
Shared shuttles from under £7.00 and private cars from under £24.00* for your transfers from Malaga airport.
Known as Spain's Sunshine Coast, it's no wonder that the Costa del Sol attracts over 12 million visitors every year. Whether it's the golden sands of Benalmadena beach or the party resort of Puerto Banus, the cheap Malaga Airport transfers on offer from Airparks will get you from Malaga Airport (AGP) direct to your accommodation with as little fuss as possible.
Your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive and you won't have to worry about queuing for taxis or public transport. Airparks compare trusted suppliers to offer dozens of options and drop off points throughout Malaga and the Costa del Sol.
|Compare and save with Malaga Airport transfers|
|Type of Transfer|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)|
|Private Minibus transfer (up to 6 passengers)|
|Private Coach transfer (up to 50 passengers)|
Why choose Airparks for your Malaga Airport Transfer?
- Peace of Mind - We only use big name, trusted suppliers
- Top savings - We compare 100s of offers to bring you great value for money
- Convenient - We offer 100s of drop off points throughout Malaga and the Costa del Sol
- Choice - From shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses to luxury vehicles, we'll have a vehicle to suit you
- Simple Booking Process - Our pricing is clear with no hidden charges
|Compare Malaga Airport Transfers at a glance|
|Type of Transfer|
|Shared Shuttle - budget-friendly|
|Speedy Shuttle - 4 stops max|
|Private transfer car|
|Private minibus - great for families|
|Private coach - ideal for large groups|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle|
From terminal door to hotel in comfort
From shared shuttle coaches, private cars or minibuses, Airparks' airport transfers have a superb variety of Malaga Airport transfer options to suit all party size and budgets. We compare all our range of trusted providers to bring you a host of options at great value prices.
If you're travelling for a special occasion, we can offer executive transfers to give you that extra bit of luxury. Or, if you're holidaying with a large group of family or friends, then we can even offer private coaches which will seat up to 50 passengers. All our private transfers will take you directly to the door of your accommodation. Simple, relaxing and stress-free.
We can also offer wheelchair adapted vehicles seating up to 4 passengers if any of your party has restricted mobility.
Highlights of Malaga and the Costa del Sol
There's so much variety in the stretch of Spain's southern coastline known as the Costa del Sol. The popular destinations of Torremolinos and Fuengirola are beachside party resorts with a host of clubs and bars, as well as a big range of water sports. Slightly further along the coast is Benalmadena, which is more family-focused and has a great range of activities for kids to enjoy. The town of Estepona with its whitewashed houses is one of the most picturesque in the region, while Puerto Banus and Marbella are the playgrounds of the rich and famous.
Useful info for your Malaga Airport transfer
For your outward journey:
- When you book your Malaga Airport transfer, we'll send you an email confirmation.
- Keep a hard copy of this for both your outward and return journeys.
- When you arrive at Malaga airport, your driver will either meet you either in Arrivals or at the designated desk.
- All our Malaga airport transfer options have a luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per passenger.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, you will be sharing your coach with a number of fellow passengers. The order you are dropped off will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you're travelling with children, it's advised to take your own car seat with you.
- If your outbound flight is delayed, then call the number on your confirmation to let the provider know. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you from the airport.
For your return journey:
- Have your return confirmation ready to give to your driver.
- It's recommended that you are packed and ready to leave for your transfer home around 15 minutes before your collection time.
- If you have any queries about your return journey, your representative or driver on your outbound transfer should be able to help you.