Compare Tenerife Airport Transfers
Tenerife Airport Transfers
Heading for a well-earned break to Tenerife? You lucky thing! Now let's get your Tenerife airport transfer sorted for you. Airparks have great deals on transfers from Tenerife airport to all of the popular resorts across the island.
We have private taxis and shared shuttles that will take you in comfort and style to your chosen resort, our transfer providers cover all of the top destinations including Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos and Puerto de la Cruz.
Prices start at just £7 per person, with free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure.
Why choose Airparks for your Tenerife Airport Transfer?
- Reliable - We ensure that all of the vehicles we use are in great condition, so they're under five years old and come with air conditioning as standard
- Choice - A wide variety of shared and private vehicles to choose from
- Convenient - Loads of pick up and drop off points across Tenerife
- Peace of Mind - Our providers are all tested, trusted and top rated
- Simple - Just one click on our booking engine compares 100s of providers
- Great Deals - There's no need to shop around, as we show you the best prices for all types of transfer
|Compare Cheap Tenerife South Airport Transfers|
|Costa Adeje||£7.76 (Shared shuttle bus)||45 minutes|
|Playa de las Americas||£7.70 (Shared shuttle bus)||50 minutes|
|Puerto de la Cruz||£20.08 (Shared shuttle bus)||90 minutes|
|Santa Cruz||£20.08 (Shared shuttle bus)||90 minutes|
|Los Cristianos||£8.32 (Shared shuttle bus)||45 minutes|
|Los Gigantes||£8.32 (Private car for 4 people)||45 minutes|
The jewel of the Canary Islands, Tenerife is a beautiful destination surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and blessed with pristine white and dramatic black sand beaches, awesome natural sights and vibrant nightlife. With our range of cheap Tenerife transfers, you can get to the door of your resort in as little as 1 hour, with a huge choice of transfer types, including; shared shuttles and minivans, private cars and minibuses, wheelchair adapted vehicles and luxury options.
|Transfer Options We Offer|
|Speedy Shuttle Bus|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle|
Comfortable Tenerife Airport Transfers
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Tenerife Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-50 people. Take a look at the information below to see which type of transfer is the best fit for you.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - A shuttle bus offer great value-for-money. It's our budget option for single travellers and small groups. You'll be sharing the ride with other passengers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport, and a maximum of 15 stops on the way to your resort but it's the cheapest option.
- Speedy Shared Shuttle Bus - A faster shuttle, but still at a great price. The same service with only 5 stops on the way
- Shared minivan transfer - A smaller, quicker shared transfer, with a amaximum of 3 stops. There may be a wait at the terminal of up to 50 minutes for other passengers
- Private Car - For small groups, our private cars are ideal, direct to your hotel door and cost effective when the price is split between travellers
- Private Minibus - If you're travelling in a larger group, our minibuses are a convenient option for ensuring that everyone arrives together
- wheelchair Adapted Vehicle - Specially adapted minivans for travellers with mobility difficulties
- Executive transfer - Luxury models for a stylish start to your holiday
- Private Coach - For school trips and corporate getaways, our coaches are a great deal and much easier than organising public transport
Tenerife Airport Transfers FAQsHow do I get from Tenerife Airport to my hotel?
Tenerife Airports can be busy. The easiest way to get from the hotel is by a transfer. Be it a private car or a shared shuttle. Booking in advance means you save time when you arrive as your transfer will be at the airport waiting for you to arrive.
Which Tenerife Airport (North or South) is best for transfers to Costa Adeje?
Tenerife South Airport (TFS) serves the south of the island, meaning the airport transfers to Costa Adeje are much shorter than if travelling from Tenerife North Airport.
How many destinations do Airparks’ Tenerife Airport transfers serve?
If you pre-book your Tenerife Airport Transfer through Airparks, you will have a choice of around 500 different drop off points right across the island.
What is the transfer time to Costa Adeje?
Our private transfers from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje take less than 20 minutes to take you direct to your hotel.
How do I locate my transfer when I land at Tenerife Airport?
Your e-ticket will contain details of where to meet your transfer representative. This will generally be in the arrivals hall of the airport.
What happens if I’m held up at baggage reclaim?
If you find there’s a delay in collecting your suitcases, don’t worry. Just give the contact number on your e-ticket a call and let the provider know. Usually drivers will wait around 50 minutes before departing to ensure all passengers are on board, but, even if you’re delayed less than this, it’s advised to call and let your provider know.
What do I do if I can’t find my return transfer pick up time?
Give the contact number listed on your e-ticket a call and your provider will be able to explain the details of your return transfer. If you’re travelling on a shared shuttle and have opted into receiving SMS messages, a text message will be sent 24 hours before your pick up, advising time, etc.
A Quick Guide To Tenerife
We're excited for you! With mile upon mile of unspoilt beaches, dramatic volcanic scenery and lush green forests, Tenerife has more to offer than just party packages on the seafront. The island has become something of a hub for late nights and vibrant clubs, and resorts such as Playa de las Americas are fantastic for an unforgettable night out, but Tenerife is also a great place for a quieter holiday.
Los Gigantes, with its imposingly beautiful cliffs tumbling into the impossibly blue ocean is a good place to start for a taste of Tenerife's incredible natural wonders, and a trip inland to Tiede National Park is also a must do. Even better, if you can get there at sunset, becasue as the sun sinks below the horizon the skies above Tenerife light up and dance with the glow of millions of stars.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have chosen and booked your Tenerife Airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation
- You'll need to show this when you take your transfer, so print it off and take it with you when you travel
- When you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.