Compare Rome Airport Transfers
Rome Airport Transfers
Rome Airport transfers direct to your hotel with Airparks. Transfers from both Rome-Ciampino (CIA) and Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino (FCO) Airports to destinations across Rome with a choice of shuttles, private transfers, executive transfers, minivans, minibuses and coaches. Prices start from £7.92 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Italy's stunning historic capital, the Eternal City of Rome is a sought after destination. Whether you're venturing to the Colosseum, the Vatican or the picturesque streets, we will get you to your Italian destination in a stress-free way. We have a range of shared shuttles, private cars, executive transfers, minivans, minibuses and coaches. We have drop offs at popular destinations such as: Rome City Centre, The Vatican, Termini Station and more.
Why choose Airparks for your Rome Airport Transfer?
- Convenient - Wherever you're heading to in Rome, we have numerous drop-offs right outside the door of your accommodation
- Peace of Mind - Relax with peace of mind our transfers are top rated and trusted. There's no additional hidden costs either
- Reliable - All our vehicles are less than 5 years old and come with air conditioning
- Simple - Use the easy-to-use form to find your transfer in just a few clicks
- Choice - Choose from shared shuttles, airport taxis, executive cars, minibuses and coaches!
- Great Deals - We compare your transfers deals for you, so you can get the best prices
|Low Cost Rome Transfers|
|Rome City Centre||£26.64 - Shared Shuttle||1 hour 15 minutes (Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport)|
|Rome City Centre||£7.92 - private minibus for 8 people||40 minutes (Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport)|
|Rome City Centre||£20.00 - private taxi for 3 people||60 minutes (Rome Ciampino Airport)|
|Vatican City||£18.02 - VIP shared transfer||60 minutes (Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport)|
|Termini Station||£15.58 - private taxi for 3 people||60 minutes (Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport)|
|Ciampino Airport||£14.40 - private taxi for 3 people||45 minutes (Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport)|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Choice and Convenience
Airparks' airport transfers have a wide range of choice for all travellers and groups, seating 1-50 people.
- Shared Shuttle - Your travel representative will meet you when you've landed and show you to your Rome Airport transfer bus.
- Private Taxi - Your Rome Airport taxi transfer will be waiting for you when you've landed - full details will be on your email confirmation.
- Private Minibus - Saves the need for you and your loved ones to travel in separate vehicles - you'll get driven direct to your destination.
- Coach - If you've got a big group with, a private coach is ideal as it seats up to 50 passengers.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Compare and save on your holiday transfers from Rome Airport with Airparks
- Print off your email confirmation and tickets
- When you've landed in Rome, go through to arrivals as this is where you'll find your driver
- x1 suitcase allowed per passenger
- If travelling with young children, you'll need to bring your own car seat
- If your flight is delayed, ring the number on your ticket as an alternative transfer can be arranged for you
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.