Compare Heathrow Airport Parking

Book now from only £14.87 per day

Good to Go Park & Ride T5

Cut out the hassle of parking near terminal 5 by using the Good to Go Park & Ride T5 car park with just a 5 minute transfer time.

• Good To Go Park and Ride T5 is rated, on average, 9.4 out of 10 by 125 Airparks customers.

You can find the full reviews on our Good To Go Park & Ride T5 reviews page.

Car ParkRatingTransfer TimeKeep Keys8 Day Price
Good To Go Park And Ride T5 At Heathrow 9/105 mins
Yes
Please search for availability

You can check current availability and pricing by entering your required dates at the top of the page. When you're ready to arrange your parking at the Good to Go Park & Ride T5 car park you can do so using our easy online booking. You can see our full range of Heathrow Airport parking here.

What should I do when I arrive?

The Good to Go car park has an automatic number plate recognition system at the entry barrier, drive up and it will issue you a ticket and raise to let you into the car park - keep hold of this as you'll need it when you get back. Now just find a free space and park up!

Top Tip: Make a note of your zone and row parking number, and also the nearest bus stop to make finding your car a breeze when you get back.

How do I get to Heathrow Airport?

To get you to Terminal 5 you'll need to catch the free Orange Long Stay transfer bus which runs every 10 minutes and will take just 5 minutes to reach the terminal. From Terminal 5 you can catch a free bus or train to any of the other terminals, this takes about 20 minutes.

What about when it's time to leave?

When it's time to head home you can catch the transfer bus from stop 21, just outside the terminal and your car will be waiting where you left it. Drive to the exit and put your ticket in the machine to raise the barrier, if you have any trouble the Customer Service is located next to the exit and a member of staff will be happy to help you.

Top Tip: The bus runs between 05:30AM and 23:30PM, outside of these hours use the intercom at the bus stop and the transfer bus will come and collect you.

How safe is my car?

You car will be well-looked after at the Good to Go Park & Ride; below you'll see the security features you'll find at the car park:

24-hour patrols 24-hour CCTV Perimeter fencing

Additional Information

There are parking spaces for Blue Badge holders near the bus stops and all buses are wheelchair accessible.

Trailers and panel sided vehicles are not allowed in the car park and there is a height limit of 2.4 metres

All information is correct at the time of writing. All prices are guide prices based on 8 days parking.

Directions to Good to Go Park & Ride T5 at Heathrow

Directions are supplied with your booking confirmation.

Directions from postcode:

Good to Go Park and Ride T5 at Heathrow Address

Good to Go Park and Ride T5 at Heathrow
Northern Perimeter Road
Heathrow Airport
Hounslow
Middlesex
TW6 2QE
enquiries@airparks.co.uk