Compare Heathrow Airport Parking

Book now from only £14.87 per day

Good To Go Park & Ride T4

The Good To Go Park & Ride is a great option for anyone looking to keep their Terminal 4 parking costs down without losing out on a short transfer.

• Good To Go Park and Ride T4 is rated, on average, 9.4 out of 10 by 59 Airparks customers.

You can find the full reviews on our Good To Go Park & Ride T4 reviews page.

Car ParkRatingTransfer TimeKeep Keys8 Day Price
Good To Go Park & Ride T4 At Heathrow Airport 9/104 mins
No
Please search for availability

Book early with Airparks to get a great deal on your long term parking with Good To Go Park & Ride and start getting in the holiday mood straight away. You can check current availability and pricing by entering your required dates at the top of the page. When you're ready to arrange your parking at the Good To Go Park & Ride T4 car park you can do so using our easy online booking. You can see our full range of Heathrow Airport parking here.

What should I do when I arrive?

Drive up to the entry barrier where the automatic system will read your number plate, issue you a ticket (keep hold of this) and raise the barrier for you. Head into the car park and find a space for your car, nice and simple.

How do I get to Heathrow Airport?

When you're ready to head to the airport you can catch the free transfer bus which runs every 10 minutes between 04:00AM and 23:30PM and takes around 3-7 minutes to reach terminal 4. From terminal 4 you can get to the other terminals in a few minutes.

Top Tip:If you need a transfer between the hours of 04:00AM and 23:30PM call 02087 456261 to request a transfer.

What about when it's time to leave?

Once you've collected your luggage head to bus stop 3 outside arrivals on the ground floor of Terminal 4 and catch the free bus back to the car park. Pick up your car, drive to the exit barrier and insert your ticket - the barrier will raise and off you go!

How safe is my car?

Your car will be in very good hands while you're away; below you can find the security features at the Good To Go Park & Ride T4 car park:

CCTV 24-hour patrols Floodlights

Additional Information

If you have any mobility issues please contact us once you've booked and we can arrange suitable transport to the terminal.

All information is correct at the time of writing. All prices are guide prices based on 8 days parking.

Directions to the Good To Go Park & Ride T4

Directions are supplied with your booking confirmation.

Directions from postcode:

Good To Go Park & Ride T4 at Heathrow Airport Address

Good To Go Park & Ride T4 at Heathrow Airport
Southern Perimeter Rd
Heathrow Airport
Hounslow
Middlesex
TW6 3XL
enquiries@airparks.co.uk