Luton Reed Aviation Lounge
Get away from it all... Theyre not just for business class passengers. Relax in first class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. All drinks and snacks are included (except champagne).
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Reed Aviation Lounge
Luton Airport Terminal
- Directions: Upon entering the departure lounge, go to the far left hand corner of the shopping mall and follow the signs to the lounge
- Earliest Arrival: 05.45 hours
- Lounge Closing Time: 21.00 hours
- Dress Code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code
- Smoking: This is a no smoking lounge
- Children/Infants: No children under the age of 14 years admitted
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Air conditioning, tea, coffee, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, television, pay phone, newspapers and magazines, fax, PA speaker
- Business: Telephone and fax
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary snacks (biscuits and crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks available in lounge. There is a charge for champagne
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book Airport Lounge