Heathrow Servisair Terminal 3 Lounge
Get away from it all... Theyre not just for business class passengers. Relax in first class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. All drinks and snacks are included (except champagne).
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Servisair Lounge - Terminal 3
Heathrow Airport Terminal
- Directions: Go through the doors to Gates 2-55 and follow the signs to Gate 12D. Take the lift to the 2nd floor. Then go through some double doors and the lounge is on the right
- Earliest Arrival: 06.30 hours
- Lounge Closing Time: 22.30 hours
- Dress Code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code
- Smoking: The airport is does not allow smoking anywhere in the terminal
- Children/Infants: Children and Infants are permitted in to the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Complimentary drinks (soft and alcoholic), snacks, TV and Flight Information screens, toilets, newspapers and magazines
- Business: Credit Card Telephones with com points, credit card faxes (send and receive) and coin payphone
- Disabled/Wheelchair: This lounge is accessible to wheelchairs. However, there is no disabled toilet - the nearest is located in the terminal
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary snacks (biscuits and crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks available in lounge. Champagne is chargeable
- The lounge is situated airside of terminal 3
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations. Book Airport Lounge