Edinburgh Aspire Lounge
Get away from it all... Airport Lounges are not just for business class passengers. Relax in first class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. All drinks and snacks are complimentary (except champagne).
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Aspire Lounge
Edinburgh Airport Terminal
- Directions: Go through Passport Control and turn left. The lounge is located adjacent to Gate 4
- Lounge opening & closing times: Opens 05.00. Closes 20.30 Monday - Friday & Sunday, 17:30 Saturday.
- Dress Code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking lounge
- Children/Infants: Children and Infants are not allowed in to the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Complimentary drinks, snacks, television, newspapers and magazines
- Business: Telephone and business desk
- Disabled/Wheelchair: This lounge is accessible for the disabled and wheelchair
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary snacks (biscuits and crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks available in lounge. Champagne is chargeable
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book Airport Lounge