East Midlands Servisair
Get away from it all... Theyre not just for business class passengers. Relax in first class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. All drinks and snacks are included (except champagne).
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
Servisair Lounge Nottingham East Midlands Airport
East Midlands Airport Terminal
- Directions: Proceed through Security and follow signs for the Executive Lounge.
- Lounge opening & closing times: Opens 04.30. Closes 19.30 everyday.
- Dress Code: All lounges have a smart casual dress code and expect reasonable behaviour from all guests.
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking lounge.
- Children/Infants: Children over 8yrs of age are permitted in the lounge and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return.
- Facilities Included: Newspapers and magazines, tea, coffee, bar, flight information and announcements.
- Business: Fax, Internet and telephones.
- Disabled/Wheelchair: This lounge is accessible for the disabled and wheelchair users.
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and up to 2 alcoholic drinks.
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book an airport lounge