Cardiff Executive Lounge
Get away from it all... Airport lounges are not just for business class passengers. Relax in first-class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. All drinks and snacks are included (except champagne).
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Cardiff Executive Lounge
Cardiff airport terminal
- Directions: The lounge is situated in the main terminal building. Follow the signs for the 'Executive Lounge'
- Earliest arrival: 5am
- Lounge closing time: Closes at 9pm. The Lounge closes at 5pm on Saturdays between November and May
- Dress code: The lounge has a smart casual dress code and expects reasonable behaviour from all guests
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking lounge
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book an airport lounge
- Children/Infants: Children under 10 are not allowed into the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Newspapers and magazines, tea, coffee, bar, flight information and announcements
- Business: Fax, Internet and telephones
- Disabled/Wheelchair: This lounge is accessible for the disabled and wheelchair
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and up to 2 alcoholic drinks
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal