Compare Sri Lanka Airport Transfers
Sri Lanka Airport Transfers
At Airparks, we compare 100s of providers to find you the best deals on Sri Lanka Airport transfers. With loads of pick up and drop locations across the island and a wide variety of vehicles available, we are confident that you will find the best transfer option for you.Prices start from under £10.00, with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure, and take you to the door of your resort in as little as 45 minutes.
For an idyllic island escape, there aren't many places better than Sri Lanka. Our Sri Lanka airport transfers take you to the door of your accommodation in resorts across the island, including Colombo, Ella, Galle, Kalutara and Kalapuwa, with a huge selection of private transfers including cars, minibuses and luxury options. With just a few clicks you can compare a wide variety of providers, so you know that you’re getting the best deals and the best choice of transfers.
Why choose Airparks for your airport transfers in Sri Lanka?
- Reliable - The vehicles that we use are all under five years old and come with air conditioning as standard
- Simple - It takes just a few clicks and a matter of seconds to see all the transfer options for your destination
- Choice - An unparalleled choice of private transfer vehicles
- Great Deals - Comparing 100s of providers means that we show you the best prices for every type of transfer
- Peace of Mind - Our providers are all top rated, trusted and tested
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off locations all over Sri Lanka
|Compare Cheap Sri Lanka Airport Transfers|
|Colombo||£9.85 (Private car for 3 people)||45 minutes|
|Colombo Port||£26.06 (Private minibus for 6 people)||45 minutes|
|Kalutara||£19.05 (Private car for 3 people)||2 hours|
|Kalapuwa||£23.66 (Private car for 3 people)||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Ella||£30.60 (Private minibus for 5 people)||3 hours 40 minutes|
|Galle||£32.29 (Private car for 3 people)||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Sri Lanka Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Sri Lanka Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-16 people.
- Private Car - If you're travelling in a small group, our private cars are a fast, comfortable and low cost transfer option
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Executive Transfer - Luxury models for a stylish start to your Sri Lanka holiday
- Private SUV - Bigger than a private car, smaller than a minibus, the perfect vehicle ‘in-between’ sized groups
- Private coach - For big group getaways, our private coaches are the easiest way to travel
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Use our booking engine to find your perfect transfers from Sri Lanka Airport
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off, as it has all your transfer details on it, and you'll need it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.