Compare Airport Transfers
Split Airport Transfers
Croatia’s second biggest city, Split is one of the most vibrant hotspots in the Adriatic, boasting an impressive coastline and mountain range. With our airport transfers, we���ll get you to the city centre in 40 minutes. Split Airport (SPU) transfer prices start from just £5.90pp.
Blending the ancient with the new, Split is full of life and is dotted with hundreds of bars, great restaurants, all nestled behind the old city walls. Split is a great quiet alternative to the likes of Dubrovnik, and even boasts its own stunning island - including Hvar and Solta.
Airparks offer private cars, minibuses and luxury transfers, which seat 3-8 passengers, with a suitcase each. We can drop you off to where you’re staying, including popular areas such as: Trogir, Split City Centre, Split Port, Podstrana, Hvar and Novalja.
Why choose Airparks for your Split Airport Transfers?
- Great Deals - We bring you the biggest and best selection of transfer prices.
- Selection - A great choice of vehicles, including private cars, minibuses and luxury cars.
- Convenient - Be dropped off directly at your Croatian accommodation.
- Reliable - All our vehicles come with climate control and are less than 5 years old.
- Peace of Mind - We’re trusted by travel companies worldwide and all our providers are all highly rated.
- Simple - Simply add in your transfer details and hit search to book your Split Airport Transfer.
|Cheap Split Airport Transfers|
|Trogir||£5.90 - private minibus for 8 people||30 minutes|
|Split City Centre||£20.27 - private transfer for 3 people||50 minutes|
|Podstrana||£11.56 - private minibus for 8 people||1 hour|
|Split Port||£55.13 - private transfer for 4 people||80 minutes|
|Hvar (incl. Ferry)||£38.44 - private minibus for 8 people||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Choice and convenience
Our range of airport transfers are suitable for all budgets and tastes, seating group sizes of 1-8 passengers.
- Private Car - Suitable for a small group of travellers, private transfers ensure you’re driven straight to your accommodation in Split.
- Private Minibus - This transfer saves the need to book two taxis and ensures a big group of travellers can travel together and get dropped off at the same place.
- Executive Transfer - Enjoy a luxurious car all to yourself and travel in style to your hotel in Split.
A Guide To Split
A stunning coastal city, Split is packed with history and is the go-to place to visit on the Dalmatian Coast. With its Mediterranean climate, Split remains fairly warm all year round which makes its beautiful beaches always a temptation.
Walking through the labyrinth streets of Split is like going back in time, as your eyes are met with Roman and Medieval buildings and grand architecture. Sights not to be missed in Split include: the extraordinary Diocletian’s Palace and the Cathedral of St Domnius - both Roman architectural marvels that have stood the test of time, and Bacvice Beach - renowned for being awarded the prestigious Blue Flag; even better are that Bacvice’s crystal clear waters mean they’re suitable for all swimmers.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have booked your transfers from Split (Resnik) Airport (SPU), you will get an email confirmation sent to you.
- Print off your confirmation as you’ll need it to show your transfer driver.
- Your driver will be waiting for you either in arrivals, or at a designated desk; check your confirmation documents for the exact details.
- All of our transfers stow one suitcase per passenger.
- If you need a car seat for children, please bring it with you.
- If your flight’s delayed, give the number on your confirmation documents a call as another transfer can be arranged.
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.