Compare Rhodes Airport Transfers
Rhodes Airport Transfers
If you're off to this beautiful Greek island, take a look at our top selection of Rhodes Airport transfers. Prices start from as low as £13.55 with free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
We compare 100s of Rhodes Airport transfers to bring you the very best deals and choice of transfers direct to your Rhodes island resort. Whether you're staying in Rhodes Town, beautiful Lindos or stunning Faliraki, we can get you there. With a great selection of drop destinations across the island, as well as a wide variety of trusted and top rated shared and private transfer vehicles, we have the best choice of transfers from Rhodes Airport.
Why choose Airparks for your Rhodes Airport Transfer?
- Choice - A huge choice of shuttles, private transfer taxis, minibuses and even private coaches
- Great Deals - We compare 100s of providers to bring you the best low prices
- Peace of Mind - We only work with friendly, top rated and reliable drivers
- Simple - A few clicks is all it takes to compare 100s of Rhodes Airport transfers in moments.
- Convenient - A wide range of pick up and drop off points at resorts across Rhodes island.
- Reliable - The vehicles we use are all in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard
|Compare Cheap Rhodes Airport Transfers|
|Lindos||£39.68 (Taxi for 4 people)||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Pefkos||£47.13 (Shared shuttle bus)||2 hours|
|Faliraki||£20.28 (Shared shuttle bus)||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Kiotari||£26.34 (Minibus for 8 people)||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Ialysos||£18.23 (shared shuttle bus)||45 minutes|
|Rhodes Town||£13.55 (Taxi for 4 people)||35 minutes|
|Kolymbia||£21.45 (Taxi for 4 people)||30 minutes|
|Rhodes Transfer Options|
|Speedy Shuttle Bus|
Choice, Comfort and Convenience
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Rhodes Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Shared Shuttles - Our budget Rhodes Airport transfer options are our shuttles. Available in both regular and speedy, you will be sharing the transfer with other visitors, so there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport, and then a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- Taxi - For small groups, our taxis are the cost effective and convenient option
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Private coaches - For school trips, wedding parties or just really, really big friend groups, our private coaches are the ideal solution to transport everyone together and at low cost.
Transfers from Rhodes Airport-Booking Tips and Tricks
- UWhen you have booked your Rhodes Airport transfers, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure you print this off and take it when you travel, as you'll need to show it to your transfer driver when you arrive in Rhodes.
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- Show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.