Compare Reykjavik Airport Transfers
Reykjavik Airport Transfers
If you're off on a Icelandic adventure, our Reykjavik Airport transfers take you from the terminal to the door of your accommodation in as little as 45 minutes. With just a few clicks, you can compare 100s of transfers from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik with a huge choice of shared and private vehicles. Prices start from less than £55.00 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Iceland's capital city has had a boom in visitors in the past few years. Whether it’s the otherworldly landscapes, the 'Game of Thrones effect' or the trendy and buzzing atmosphere, Rekyjavik has become a tourism hotspot. With our Reykjavik Airport transfers, it takes less than an hour to get into the heart of the city, with vehicles to suit every party size, whether you're a lone traveller or on a group trip. We offer shared and private airport transfers to Reykjavik, includingshuttles, cars and minibuses at great prices and with more choice than you’ll find anywhere else.
Why choose Airparks for your Keflavik Airport transfers to Reykjavik?
- Choice - Shared and private transfer vehicles for every group size
- Great Deals - Fantastic low prices from 100s of transfer providers
- Simple - It just takes a few clicks to compare all the options available
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard
- Peace of Mind - We only use providers who are top rated and trusted
- Convenient - Pick-up and drop off locations in Rekjavik and across resorts in Iceland
|Compare Keflavik Airport Transfers to Reykjavik|
|Private minibus for 8 people||£54.94||45 minutes|
|Private minibus for 6 people||£76.01||50 minutes|
|Private car for 3 people||£114.92||50 minutes|
|Shared shuttle||£133.78||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Executive shared shuttle||£133.78||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Reykjavik Transfer Vehicles|
|Executive Shuttle Bus|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Reykjavik Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-16 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - For an easy, no frills transfer, our shared shuttle get you from A to B with no fuss. You will be sharing the transfer to Reykjavik, so there might be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for other passengers to arrive, and you will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort
- Private Car - If you're travelling in a small group, our private cars are a fast, comfortable and low cost transfer option. Think of it as our version of a taxi from Keflavik Airport, except everything's paid for up front and you know that it will be waiting for you when you land.
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Use our booking engine to find your perfect transfers from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off, as it has all your transfer details on it, and you’ll need it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.