Compare Punta Cana Airport Transfers
Punta Cana Airport Transfers
Book your Punta Cana Airport transfers with Airparks from just £4.74 with free cancellations (up to 72 hours before departure). With a wide range of vehicles to choose from including shared shuttles, private cars and luxury options, we have the perfect transfer for your holiday in the Dominican Republic.
Punta Cana sits on the easternmost tip of the beautiful Dominican Republic, and is famed for stunning palm fringed beaches stretching over 30 km, glittering resorts and fantastic watersports. Our booking engine compares 100s of different transfer options to bring you low prices and a wide selection of transfer vehicles, taking you from the terminal to the beach in as little as 20 minutes. Our range includes shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses, wheelchair adapted vehicles and luxury models, so whatever your party size, and whichever resort you're staying at, you can rest assured knowing that we will have the right transfer for you.
Why choose Airparks for your Punta Cana Airport Transfer?
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all in top condition, with air conditioning as standard and on the road for less than 5 years
- Simple - We compare tons of providers to bring you the best deals, all you have to do is fill in your details on our booking engine and click
- Choice - From small family holidays to big group escapes, our huge range of transfer vehicles will have something which is right for you
- Convenient - With drop off points at resorts all over Punta Cana, you can relax knowing that we can take you right to the door of your accommodation
- Peace of Mind - We only use tested and trusted providers
- Great Deals - By comparing all those options, we are confident that you are getting the best prices across our full range of transfers
|Compare Low Cost Punta Cana Transfers|
|Private car for 4 people||£13.96||20 minutes|
|Shared shuttle bus||£4.74||50 minutes|
|Mercedes V Class for 7 people||£40.93||20 minutes|
|SUV for 4 people||£62.77||20 minutes|
|Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle for 6 people||£63.76||20 minutes|
|Compare Transfer Types|
|Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle|
|Luxury Transfer (Mercedes)|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Punta Cana Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-58 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - For solo travellers and couples, these are the cheapest option. They are shared with other passengers, so there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive, and there will be a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your accommodation
- Private Car - Best for small groups who want a speedy transfer direct to their door, without the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal
- Private Minibus - If you're in a larger party and want to arrive at your destination altogether, and with the peace of mind that everything has been paid for up front
- Executive Transfer - Luxurious models and stylish vehicles ensure a special start to your Dominican adventure
- Private Coach - For groups of over 16, our coaches are perfect
- Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle - Specially selected vehicles to make the transfer process easy for travellers with mobility difficulties
- Luxury Models - A range of Mercedes models, including V and S classes
- SUV - Specially selected vehicle with off road capabilities to handle some of Punta Cana's more rugged roads
A Guide To Punta Cana
If pristine beaches, gently swaying palm trees and ultimate relaxation sounds good to you, get yourself to Punta Cana, stat. 32km of white sand stretches around the coastline of this upmarket resort on the Dominican Republic, creating a secluded haven for sunseekers and lovers of the ocean.
Whether your idea of bliss is days spent soaking up the sun on the beach, or something a little more active, Punta Cana delivers. Those in the former category will be spoilt for choice on the Caribbean coastline, while thrill seekers will find joy in the resort's many watersport options, from windsurfing to kayaking, and even ziplining.How much is a private taxi transfer from the airport to Punta Cana?
A private transfer from the international airport to Punta Cana will typically cost under £20 one way.
Do Airparks transfers from Punta Cana airport serve all the popular hotels?
Yes, our airport transfers serve dozens of hotels throughout Punta Cana, including the Excellence Punta Cana and Excellence El Carmen.
How long does a shared shuttle transfer take from Punta Cana Airport?
Our shared shuttles take around 40 minutes to make the transfer to Punta Cana from the airport, making up to 8 stops en route. Speedy shuttles will shave a few minutes off the journey and will make a maximum of 4 stops on the way.
How do I find my transfer driver when I land at Punta Cana Airport (PUJ)?
Your e-ticket will contain details of where to meet your transfer representative. This will generally be in the arrivals hall of the airport and they will usually be holding a sign with your name on.
What should I do if there’s a delay with collecting my luggage?
If you find yourself delayed at baggage reclaim, don’t worry. Just give the contact number on your e-ticket a call and let the provider know. Usually, drivers will wait around 50 minutes before departing to ensure all passengers are on board, but, even if you’re delayed less than this, you should still let your provider know.
What should I do if I can’t find my return transfer pick up time?
Give the contact number listed on your e-ticket a call and your provider will be able give you information on your return transfer from Punta Cana Airport. If you’re travelling on a shared shuttle and have opted into receiving SMS messages, a text message will be sent 24 hours before your pick up, advising your pick up time, etc.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Choose and book your Punta Cana Airport transfers using our booking engine, and you'll receive an email confirmation
- Print this off and remember to take it with you when you travel, as you will need it when you take your transfer
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.