Compare Paphos Airport Transfers
Paphos Airport Transfers
Check out our best Paphos Airport transfers, taking you straight to the door across Paphos and Cyprus. Prices start from as little as £18.05, with cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
We compare 100s of Paphos Airport transfers that include a range of private taxis, shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, minibuses and coaches that can get you to Paphos in just 30 minutes! There’s drop offs across the resort including Limassol, Coral Bay, Kathikas, and even Larnaca Airport.
Why choose Airparks for your Paphos Airport Transfer?
- Great Deals - We compare 100s of transfers to bring you the cheapest prices
- Convenient - Lots of pick up and drop off points at hotels in Paphos and resorts across Cyprus.
- Reliable - Trusted vehicles that are under 5 years old, come with air conditioning and are in excellent condition.
- Choice - Big choice of shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private taxis, minibuses, coaches and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- Simple - In a few clicks, have lots of transfer options to compare at your fingertips.
- Peace of Mind - We only work with the best, friendliest and most reliable drivers
|Compare Cheap Paphos Airport Transfers|
|Paphos||£18.05 (Shared shuttle)||30 minutes|
|Limassol||£20.39 (Taxi for 6 people)||40 minutes|
|Coral Bay||£17.96 (Shared shuttle)||55 minutes|
|Kathikas||£17.96 (Shared shuttle)||55 minutes|
|Larnaca Airport||£37.74 (Minibus for 6 people)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Scopello||£38.96 (Minibus for 8 people)||45 minutes|
What is the Larnaca Airport to Paphos transfer time?
The transfer time from Larnaca Airport to Paphos is around 1 hour 30 minutes in a private transfer in good traffic conditions.
What is the transfer time from Paphos Airport to King Jason Hotel?
One of Paphos’ best traveller-rated hotels, the King Jason hotel is only a 2 hour private transfer journey from Paphos International Airport.
|Paphos Transfer Options|
Choice, Comfort and Convenience
Airparks airport transfers have a big selection of Paphos Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-55 people.
- Shuttle Bus - Our cheapest no frills Paphos Airport Transfer choice, a shared shuttle will get you to the centre of Paphos in 30 minutes - there’s also a speedy shuttle option to get you there even quicker. You will be travelling with other tourists, and there’s a maximum of 8 stops. Please note that there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport, as well as a maximum of 8 stops.
- Private Taxi - Avoid the crowds and taxi queues by pre-booking your Paphos Airport transfer. Your driver will wait for you in arrivals and will take you direct to your hotel.
- Private Minibus - Have everyone arrive together at the same time with a private minibus, ideal for families or stag & hen parties.
Tips for Paphos Airport Transfers
- Print off your email confirmation, as you may need to show your transfer driver when you arrive in Paphos.
- Go straight through to arrivals where your driver will be waiting for you - they will either be in the arrivals hall, or at a designated desk (see confirmation document for exact details)
- Show your confirmation to the driver, but remember to hold onto the return part for your journey back.
- Each of our transfer vehicles accommodates 1x suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your hotel or villa, but in some cases, this may not be possible due - especially if the area is pedestrianised or too narrow. Instead, you’ll be dropped and picked off further up the road instead.
- If you're travelling with kids and require a car seat, you’ll need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, ring the number on your e-ticket and let the supplier know. They'll make alternative transfer arrangements.
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.