Compare Mauritius Airport Transfers
Mauritius Airport Transfers
Compare and save on cheap airport transfers in Mauritius with Airparks. We compare tons of providers to bring you the very best options in the click of a button, saving you the hassle of having to shop around. With our range of private vehicles from low cost cars to luxury Mauritius transfers, you can rest assured that we’ve got the perfect option for you. Prives start from £10.34, with FREE cancellations (up to 72 hours before departure).
In the middle of the Indian Ocean lies the island nation Mauritius. Known for its reefs, lagoons and palm-fringed beaches, this stunning destination is a true paradise escape. We offer transfers to resorts all over this enchanting island, from the capital Port Louis, the rugged Black River in the interior, to the sheltered cove and sparkling seas of Grand Baie. In fact, you can be sure that wherever you’re staying in Mauritius, our resort transfers will get you to the door of your accommodation. We offer a huge range of vehicles, including private cars for small groups on a budget, minibuses and coaches for large groups and luxury executive transfers for a special start to your trip.
Why choose Airparks for your Mauritius Airport Transfer?
- Peace of Mind - Tested, top rated, trusted. Those are the only providers we use
- Simple - Here at Airparks we take the leg work out of looking for transfers-just the click of a button is all it takes to compare 100s of options
- Choice - From cars for small groups to privates coaches by way of luxury vehicles, our range of transfer types is unparalleled
- Reliable - All of the vehicles we use are under five years old and come with air conditioning as standard, so they’re all in tip top condition
- Great Deals - By comparing so many providers, we can be sure that we are bringing you the very best prices for our full range of transfers, saving you the bother of needing to shop around
- Convenient - Wherever you’re staying in Mauritius, we can take you to the door of your accommodation
|Low Mauritius Corfu Transfers|
|Grand Baie||£22.75 - private car for 3 people||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Port Louis||£16.13 - private minibus for 5 people||55 minutes|
|St Martin||£45.50 - executive transfer for 3 people||40 minutes|
|St Pierre||£10.34 - private minibus for 9 people||55 minutes|
|Bel Air||£22.75 - private car for 3 people||1 hour|
|Black River||£15.51 - private minibus for 12 people||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Mauritius Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-22 people.
- Private Car - Perfect for small groups. Saves having to hail a taxi at the airport and all paid for in advance
- Private Minibus - Cheap and convenient for large parties, ensures that everyone arrives at the same time
- Executive Transfer - A stylish transfer option, with luxurious models including Mercedes and BMWs (availability depends on destination)
- Private Coach - Ideal for groups of over 20, with none of the hassle of organising public transport or multiple taxis
- SUV - Special vehicles specially designed for Mauritius' rugged terrain, sure to be a special start to your holiday
A Guide To Mauritius
Mauritius is a dream destination, pure white sand beaches lapped by crystal clear waters with a magical, mountainous interior, it really is as close to paradise as you’ll find on Earth. Many people head to mauritius for those aforementioned beaches, and you can hardly blame them, the island built its reputation on those sandy slices of Heaven, and they are as beautiful as you will find anywhere. Life below the waves is also pretty spectacular, with Mauritius being on of the top spots in the world for diving and snorkelling, thanks to the abundance of reefs, atolls and lagoons.
If you can drag yourself away from the coast, the island’s interior also offers visitors plenty to explore. Black River National Park is perfect for hiking enthusiasts, with trails fit for all abilities. The park is famous for waterfalls, gorges and incredible views, and it is also a great place to escape from the heat than can become relentless in other parts of the island.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- When you book your transfers to resorts in Mauritius using Airparks’ booking engine, you will receive an email confirmation, which you’ll need to print off and take with you when you travel
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you’re travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They’ll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.