Compare Airport Transfers
Malta Airport Transfers
If you're off to beautiful Malta, book your airport transfers with Airparks. We compare 100s of providers to bring you the best deals and selection of vehicles, including shared and private options, with a huge range of drop off and pick up destinations across the island. Prices start from as low as £14.23 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Malta lies in the glittering Mediterranean Sea, an island of beautiful views and historic intrigue. Our transfers from Malta Airport drop you off right at the door of your accommodation in popular locations including Gozo, Bugibba, Qawra, Sileima and Mellieha, with a range of vehicle options such as shared shuttle buses, private cars and minibuses and luxury options.
Why choose Airparks for your airport transfers in Malta?
- Reliable - Our vehicles are in top condition, with air conditioning as standard
- Choice - With shared, private and luxury vehicles, we are confident that we have something for you
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off points in locations across Malta and Gozo
- Simple - All it takes is one click to compare 100s of providers and vehicle options
- Great Deals - We compare all those providers to give you the best rates for all kinds of transfers
- Peace of Mind - We only use top rated and trusted providers
|Compare Low Cost Malta Airport Transfers|
|Gozo||£57.25 (Private car for 3 people plus ferry crossing)||25 minutes|
|Bugibba||£14.23 (Private car for 3 people)||40 minutes|
|Qawra||£23.10 (Shared shuttle bus)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Sliema||£19.18 (Private car for 3 people)||40 minutes|
|Mellieha||£17.25 (Private car for 3 people)||40 minutes|
|Valletta||£8.70 (Private minibus for 7 people)||30 minutes|
|Malta Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Malta Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-15 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - For single travellers or those on a budget, our shared shuttles are a great choice. You’ll be on the shuttle with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for others to arrive and will make a few stops on the way to your hotel
- Private Car - Comfortable, convenient and cost effective, our private cars are the perfect choice for small groups
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Executive Transfers - Luxurious models for a stylish start to your trip
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Choose your Malta transfers using our booking engine
- You will be sent an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it. Print this off and keep it somewhere safe as you will need it when you arrive in Malta
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.