Compare Airport Transfers
Krakow Airport Transfers
At Airparks, we compare loads of providers to bring you the best transfers from Krakow Airport, to locations including the city centre, Katowice Airport and Zakopane. With a huge range of shared and private vehicles available, and prices starting from as little as £10.97, we ensure that booking your Krakow Airport transfers is easy.
Beautiful Krakow is one of the most popular city break destinations in Eastern Europe, and it isn't hard to see why. Stunning architecture, buzzing nightlife and great food are just some of the trademarks of the city, and visitors often find that just one visit isn’t enough to see everything that Krakow has to offer. Whether you're staying in the city itself or further afield in other Polish locations, our airport transfers can take you right to the door of your accommodation, with a huge selection of vehicles, including shared shuttle buses, electric vehicle, luxury models and private cars and minibuses. It's easy to see our range on offer, just a couple of clicks on our booking engine and all the hard work is done for you, meaning that there's no need for you to spend your time shopping around for the best deals-they're all right here.
Why choose Airparks for your airport transfers in Krakow?
- Simple - All it takes is one click to compare 100s of providers and vehicle options
- Great Deals - We compare all those providers to give you the best rates for all kinds of transfers
- Peace of Mind - We only use top rated and trusted providers
- Reliable - Our vehicles are in top condition, with air conditioning as standard
- Choice - With shared, private and luxury vehicles, we are confident that we have something for you
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off points in locations across Krakow and beyond to other destinations in Poland
|Compare Low Cost Krakow Airport Transfers|
|Krakow city centre||£10.97 (Private electric car for 3 people)||25 minutes|
|Krakow city centre||£10.98 (Private car for 3 people)||40 minutes|
|Krakow city centre||£36.67 (Shared shuttle bus)||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Krakow outskirts||£12.57 (Private car for 3 people)||30 minutes|
|Katowice Airport||£61.82 (Luxury car for 3 people)||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Zakopane||£61.82 (Executive car for 3 people)||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Krakow Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Krakow Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - For single travellers or those on a budget, our shared shuttles are a great choice. You’ll be on the shuttle with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for others to arrive and will make a few stops on the way to your hotel
- Private Car - Comfortable, convenient and cost effective, our private cars are the perfect choice for small groups
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Electric Car - We care about our impact on the environment, so we offer electric cars at selected destinations
- Luxury and Executive Transfers - Luxurious models for a stylish start to your trip
- Private Coach - To ensure your group arrives together, and to save the headache of organising multiple taxis or public transport, our private coaches are the way to go
A Guide To Krakow
When you first visit Krakow, you'd be forgiven for thinking you had stepped into a fairytale world. With stunning colourful buildings, castles and palaces and winding cobbled alleyways, the city is a fantastic place to get lost exploring the streets and finding new things at every turn.
The city is dominated by the amazing Wawel Castle, a complex of historic and political buildings, which often holds exhibitions, shows and events exploring the history and culture of Poland. The Old Town Square is another must visit destination in the city, with cafes and restaurants lining the pavement and the beautiful Cloth Hall in the centre of the area selling souvenirs and gifts.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Choose your Krakow transfers using our booking engine
- You will be sent an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it. Print this off and keep it somewhere safe as you will need it when you arrive in Krakow
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.