Compare Iceland Airport Transfers
Iceland Airport Transfers
Compare and save on resort transfers from Iceland Airport to Reykjavik city centre, the Blue Lagoon and other top destinations with Airparks. With prices starting from just £45.83 and with FREE cancellations*, there’s never been a better time to explore the land of ice and snow.
To say that Iceland is stunning is to undersell it. Famed for jaw-dropping natural beauty and a trendy capital city which is creating a buzz on culinary and cultural stages around the world, this chilly island in the Arctic Ocean offers visitors a warm welcome. Our resort transfers in Iceland make for a fantastic start to your adventure. We compare loads of providers to bring you the very best deals on our huge range of transfer vehicles, from shared shuttles to private minibuses and everything in between. We take you from the terminal to the door of your accommodation, in resorts across the island, from the bustling streets of the capital Reykjavik, to the blamy waters of The Blue Lagoon, to exciting and beautiful locations such as Grindavik, Hafnarfjorour and Kopavogur.
Why choose Airparks for your Iceland Airport Transfer?
- Choice - We offer a wide range of resort transfer vehicles, from budget friendly shuttles to speedy private cars
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all under five years old and come with air conditioning, so you can rest assured that they are in top condition
- Simple - It just takes the click of a button to compare 100s of providers
- Convenient - Wherever you’re staying in Iceland, we can get you there, to the centre of Reykjavik and beyond
- Peace of Mind - Tested, top rated, and trusted. Three word to sum up our providers
- Great Deals - By comparing so many providers, we bring you the very best deals, so you don;t have to spend your precious time shopping around
|Low Cost Iceland Resort Transfers|
|Reykjavik city centre||£122.21 - private car for 3 people||50 minutes|
|Blue Lagoon||£45.83 - private minibus for 8 people||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Grindavik||£45.83 - private minibus for 8 people||25 minutes|
|Hafnarfjorour||£80.91 - private minibus for 6 people||20 minutes|
|Kopavogur||£122.21 - private car for 3 people||35 minutes|
|Hveragerdi||£77.12 - private minibus for 8 people||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Compare Transfer Types|
|Executive Shared Shuttle|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Iceland Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-8 people.
- Shuttle Bus - A shared transfer which will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your accommodation. There may also be a wait of up to 50 minutes for other passengers to arrive at the airport
- Executive Shuttle - A stylish shuttle for your shared transfer needs. Will make up to 8 stops on the way to your resort, and there might be a wait of up to 50 minutes for other passengers to arrive at the airport
- Private Car - Fast and convenient for small groups, and a low cost option when the price is split between travellers
- Private Minibus - For larger parties a cheaper and easier option than organising multiple taxis, and ensures that you arrive at your accommodation together
A Guide To Iceland
Iceland, the 'Land of Ice and Snow' has seen a massive surge in tourism in recent years, and it's easy to see why. This sparsely populated, virtually untouched country offers natural scenery unlike anywhere else in the world. Over millennia, the elements have carved an absolute jewel of a country; with cavernous ravines, thunderous waterfalls and towering mountains begging to be explored.
Beginning your journey in Reykjavik, you'll be spoilt for choice on places to visit. Despite its relatively small size, it's a culturally vibrant city with a lot going on, with bars, clubs, galleries, museums in every direction. Icelandic cuisine has been making quite a splash on the world stage, and there’s a smorgasbord of unusual delicacies on offer, perfect for those with adventurous tastebuds.
A trip to Iceland isn't complete without venturing into the stunning countryside. With natural springs, geysers, waterfalls and the snow-capped mountains, it truly is the place to lose yourself in a world straight out of a fantasy novel.
The locals will be only too willing to bring you into their fold, with lavish food platters and bottomless drinks. It's a culture that Icelanders are eager to share, so grab a seat and a drink and enjoy all that this unique country has to offer.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Use Airparks’ booking engine to explore and book your resort transfers from Iceland Airport.
- Once booked, you’ll receive an email confirmation, which you’ll need a hard copy of when you take your transfer, so print a copy off and keep it somewhere safe.
- When you touch down in Iceland, your representative or driver will be in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a designated desk-full details are on your confirmation.
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver.
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you’re travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is held up and you are due to arrive late to iceland, call the number on your confirmation and let them know what’s happening. They’ll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.