Compare Hanoi Airport Transfers
Hanoi Airport Transfers
If you’re heading to beautiful Hanoi, take a look at our great choice of Hanoi Airport transfers. Prices start from as low as £2.55 with free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Here at Airparks, we compare 100s of transfers from Hanoi Airport to bring you the very best deals and low prices to city hotels. With a wide variety of trusted and top rated private transfer vehicles, including Hanoi Airport taxis and minibuses, we have the best choice of transfers.
Why choose Airparks for your Hanoi Airport Transfer?
- Reliable - The vehicles we use are all in top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard
- Simple - A few clicks is all it takes to compare 100s of transfers from Hanoi Airport in moments.
- Convenient - A wide range of pick up and drop off points.
- Choice - A huge choice of private transfers.
- Great Deals - We compare 100s of providers to bring you the best low prices
- Peace of Mind - We only work with friendly, top rated and reliable drivers
|Compare Cheap Hanoi Airport Transfers to the City Centre|
|Taxi for 3 people||£4.46||35 minutes|
|Minibus for 7 people||£2.55||45 minutes|
|MPV for 5 people||£4.01||50 minutes|
|Executive car for 4 people||£14.48||45 minutes|
|Hanoi Transfer Options|
Choice, Comfort and Convenience
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Hanoi Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-7 people.
- Taxi - For small groups, our taxis are the cost effective and convenient option
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
Our Hanoi Airport Transfers start from as little as £2.55 for a minibus for a group, and from £4.46 for a taxi for 3 people.
Do your Hanoi Airport Transfers go to the Old Quarter?
Yes, all our Hanoi Airport Transfers go to Old Quarter. The journey duration is 50 minutes in a private car from Hanoi Airport.
How to get from Hanoi Airport to Halong Bay?
If you’re wanting to head to Hanoi Boy, we have a selection of airport transfers that will take you from Hanoi Airport to Halong Bay in just 49 minutes.
How far is Hanoi Airport from the City Centre?
Hanoi Airport is a 52 minute drive from the City Centre in a private car transfer.
Does Hanoi Airport have WiFi?
Yes, there’s free WiFi available at Hanoi Airport. Simply connect to the ‘Noi Bai Airport Free Wi-Fi’ network from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Transfers from Hanoi Airport-Booking Tips and Tricks
- UWhen you have booked your Hanoi Airport transfers, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure you print this off and take it when you travel, as you’ll need to show it to your transfer driver when you arrive in Vietnam.
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- Show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you’re travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They’ll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.