Compare Gdansk Airport Transfers
Gdansk Airport Transfers
If you're off on a Gdansk holiday, check out our top choices of Gdansk Airport transfers, taking you to the door of your hotel across the city and beyond, to popular resorts including Sopot and Gdynia. Prices start from as low as £9.73 with free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Beautiful Gdansk is a colourful city on Poland's Baltic coast, famous for its vibrant port, rainbow-hued buildings and fantastic seafood. We compare 100s of Gdansk resort transfers, showing you the best choice and prices for transportation from Gdansk Airport to the door of your hotel. In as little as 30 minutes, you can be exploring beautiful winding cobbled streets or soaking in the seaside views. With a wide variety of trusted and top rated private transfer vehicles, including Gdansk Airport taxis, luxury options and minibuses, we have the best choice of resort transfers around.
Why choose Airparks for your Gdansk Airport Transfer?
- Reliable - We only use the best vehicles, under 5 years old and in tip top condition. Our drivers are all professional, friendly and top rated.
- Simple - In just a few clicks you can compare 100s of Gdansk resort transfers.
- Convenient - A wide range of pick up and drop off points at resorts across Gdansk city and to resorts beyond.
- Choice - A huge choice of private transfer taxis, luxury options and minibuses
- Great Deals - We compare 100s of providers to bring you the best low prices
- Peace of Mind - We only work with friendly, top rated and reliable drivers
|Compare Cheap Gdansk Airport Transfers|
|Gdansk City Centre||£15.24 (Taxi for 4 people)||30 minutes|
|Gdansk City Centre||£36.38 (Executive transfer for 3 people)||30 minutes|
|Gdansk Old Town||£15.24 (Taxi for 4 people)||30 minutes|
|Gdynia||£12.94 (Minibus for 8 people)||35 minutes|
|Sopot||£9.73 (Minibus for 8 people)||40 minutes|
|Gdansk Transfer Vehicle Options|
Choice, Comfort and Convenience
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Gdansk Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-8 people.
- Taxi - Pre book your Gdansk Airport taxi and skip the queues at the taxi rank-your driver will wait for you in the arrivals hall and take you straight to the door of your hotel.
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Executive Transfers - Something special to start your Gdansk holiday, with a range of luxury models.
Resort Transfers from Gdansk Airport-Booking Tips and Tricks
- When you have booked your Gdansk resort transfers, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure you print this off and take it when you travel, as you'll need to show it to your transfer driver when you arrive in Istanbul.
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- Show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.