Compare Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Airparks compares top-name providers to offer dozens of drop off points across the whole of Fuerteventura, as well as a great range of vehicles. Shared shuttles from under £4.00 per person and executive transfers from under £20.00*
Spain’s second largest Canary Island is a sun worshipper’s paradise. With glorious white sandy beaches and warm weather all year round, it’s a great place to head to in order to escape the bleak British winters. Whether you just want to lie on the beach or spend your time windsurfing or exploring, make sure you book your airport transfers with Airparks. Our cheap Fuerteventura airport transfers will take you from the airport right to your accommodation. You won’t have the stress of waiting in long queues for taxis or working out fares in an unfamiliar currency. Everything will be taken care of and you can just sit back and relax on your way to your resort.
Why choose Airparks for your Fuerteventura Transfer?
- Peace of Mind - We use only big name, trusted suppliers
- Top savings - We compare 100s of offers to bring you great prices
- Convenient - We offer dozens of drop off points at all of Fuerteventura’s main resorts
- Choice - From shared shuttles, to private cars and minibuses, we’ll have an option for you
- Simple Booking Process - Clear pricing with no hidden charges
|Save with Fuerteventura Airport transfers|
|Type of Transfer|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)|
|Private transfer (up to 4 passengers)|
|Private Minibus transfer (8 passengers)|
|Executive transfer (up to 3 passengers)|
|Wheelchair accessible vehicle (up to 4 passengers)|
|Compare our Fuerteventura Airport Transfers at a glance|
|Type of Transfer|
|Shared Shuttle - budget-friendly|
|Speedy Shuttle - budget-friendly, but quicker|
|Private transfer - Just for you|
|Private minibus - travel together|
|Executive Transfer - travel in style|
Lots of options, all at great prices
Whatever your transfer requirements, Airparks airport transfers will have an option to suit your budget and party size. We search all our trusted providers to bring you a variety of transfer options - all at fantastic prices. Whether you’re looking for a no frills seat on a shared shuttle, a private transfer for you and your children or even a private coach seating up to 50 passengers. All our Fuerteventura airport transfers will take you direct to your resort with all the private options dropping you at the very door of your accommodation.
Considered to have the best beaches of all the Canary islands, Fuerteventura is the place to go if you want to soak up the sun on white sands and enjoy crystal clear waters. One of the most popular tourist resorts is Corralejo on the northern coast. Home to the spectacular sand dunes of the Corralejo National Park, it is also a great place for watersports. Other popular destinations are family-friendly Caleta de Fuste on the island’s east coast which enjoys a sandy bay packed with amenities and Morro Jable on the southernmost coast. It might be the furthest away from the airport, but it more than makes up for the journey with some truly spectacular beaches.
Useful Tips for your Fuerteventura Airport Transfer
On your outward journey
- Once you've booked your Fuerteventura Airport transfer, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Keep a hard copy of this for both your outward and return journeys.
- When you arrive at Fuerteventura Airport (FUE), your driver will either meet you in Arrivals or at the designated transfers desk. If you are travelling by shared shuttle, you may have to wait up to 50 minutes for the other passengers on your coach to arrive.
- All our transfers allow you to take 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're travelling with children, you should take your own car seat with you.
- If you suffer a flight delay on your outbound journey, then call the number on your confirmation to let the provider know. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you.
On your return journey
- Please ensure you have your return confirmation ready to hand to your driver
- It's recommended that you are packed and ready for your transfer to collect you 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- If you have any queries about your return journey, your representative or driver on your outbound transfer will be able to assist
Get in touch
If you have any queries, then our team at Airparks is on hand to help. Please call us on 0871 360 2583. Calls to this number cost 11p per minute, plus your network charge. We're open from 8.00 am-9.00 pm weekdays and from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm at weekends. You can also contact us online here for any assistance and support.