Compare Edinburgh Airport Transfers
Edinburgh Airport Transfers
At Airparks, we compare loads of Edinburgh resort transfers to bring you the best range of vehicles at the best prices. With private transfer options to destinations in the city and locations across Scotland, you can be sure that wherever you're going, and whoever you're going there with, we have got the airport transfer for you. Prices start from as low as £17.19 with free cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Scotland's capital is a city rich in history, culture and beauty. With towering spires, shaded cobbled streets and winding alleyways, all watched over by the imposing Edinburgh Castle, this fascinating city is a history buff's dream. Airparks' resort transfers to Edinburgh offer a huge range of drop off and pick up locations, both in the city and locations beyond, including Edinburgh city centre and outskirts, Dundee, Glasgow and Falkirk, and can take you to the door of your hotel in as little as 30 minutes. With our range of private transfer vehicles, we have the best range to suit any budget.
Why choose Airparks for your Edinburgh Resort Transfer?
- Convenient - A wide range of pick up and drop off points in Edinburgh and other Scottish locations
- Reliable - The vehicles we use are all in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard
- Choice - A large range of private transfer vehicles to choose from
- Simple - Just one click compares loads of providers
- Great Deals - By comparing so many providers, we bring you the very best prices and resortbtransfer options
- Peace of Mind - Our providers are all tested, trusted and top rated
|Compare Cheap Edinburgh Airport Transfers|
|Edinburgh Town Centre||£17.19 (Private car for 4 people)||30 minutes|
|Edinburgh Outskirts||£10.10 (Private minibus for 8 people)||15 minutes|
|Dundee||£52.87 (Private minibus for 6 people)||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Glasgow||£35.59 (Private minibus for 5 people)||55 minutes|
|Falkirk||£36.90 (Private car for 4 people)||30 minutes|
|Edinburgh Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Edinburgh resort transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-8 people.
- Private Car - Comfortable, convenient and cost effective, our private cars are the perfect choice for small groups
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Luxury Transfer - Luxurious models for a stylish start to your trip
A Guide To Edinburgh
With stunning architecture, a fascinating and mysterious history and a vibrant cultural scene, it's no wonder that Edinburgh attracts millions of visitors year after year. When you first step foot in the city, you'll be drawn to the magnificent Edinburgh Castle, watching over the city from Castle Rock. The castle itself a must see for history fans, and the view over the city from the top is incredible.
At street level, Edinburgh is full of exciting ways to fill your days. Restaurants, bars and clubs spill out onto the cobbled streets, colourful boutique shops line the pavements and theatres and concert halls sing with showcases of the city's famous arts scene.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Choose and book your resort transfers from Edinburgh Airport using our booking engine
- You'll receive an email confirmation, which you need to print off and take with you when you travel
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.