Compare Dubrovnik Airport Transfers
Dubrovnik Airport Transfers
If you're headed for Croatia, use Airparks for your Dubrovnik airport transfer needs. We compare loads of providers to find you the best price on a huge range of shared and private transfers, to destinations across the city and locations across Croatia. Prices start from just £12.46, with free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure, and take as little as 15 minutes to get to your destination.
Perched on the edge of the glittering Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik is a breathtaking destination in the south of Croatia. Our airport transfers from Dubrovnik Airport are the easiest way to get to the heart of this amazing city. With a wide variety of vehicles to choose from, including shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses, private coaches and luxury options, there is bound to be a transfer for you, whether you're travelling alone or on a big family getaway. Our transfers will drop you off at the door of your accommodation in great locations across the city and beyond, such as Dubrovnik Old Town, Cavtat, Lapad and Split.
Why choose Airparks for your Dubrovnik Airport Transfer?
- Choice - A wide variety of shared and private transfers to choose from
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off points in Dubrovnik and resorts outside the city
- Reliable - Our vehicles are all under fiver years and come with air conditioning as standard
- Peace of Mind - Tested, trusted, top rated. These are three words to describe our providers
- Great Deals - We bring you the best prices from all our providers, so you save the time and hassle of needing to shop around
- Simple - Compare 100s of providers in seconds with our booking engine
|Compare Low Cost Dubrovnik Transfers|
|Old Town Dubrovnik||£34.89 (Shared shuttle bus)||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Cavtat||£12.46 (Private car for 3 people)||15 minutes|
|Kotor||£41.67 (Private car for 4 people)||1 hour 50 minutes|
|Lapad||£21.48 (Private car for 3 people)||30 minutes|
|Split||£71.94 (Private minibus for 8 people)||3 hours 25 minutes|
|Mlini||£14.71 (Private car for 3 people)||25 minutes|
|Dubrovnik Transfer Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Dubrovnik Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - Our budget option for single travellers and small groups. You'll be sharing the ride with other passengers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport, and a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort
- Private Car - For small groups, our private cars are ideal, direct to your hotel door and cost effective when the price is split between travellers
- Private Minibus - If you're travelling in a larger group, our minibuses are a convenient option for ensuring that everyone arrives together
- Executive Transfer - Luxurious models for a stylish start to your Croatian adventure
- Private Coach - For school trips and corporate getaways, our coaches are a great deal and much easier than organising public transport
A Guide To Dubrovnik
With its charming Old Town surrounded by fortified walls and jutting out into the Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik certainly has a 'wow factor'. The impressive walled part of the city is home to many historical sites and attractions, and a walk around the walls themselves offers a fantastic view over the iconic red roofs of the town centre.
Dubrovnik has found fame recently as a filming location for 'Game of Thrones', and fans of the show have flocked to the destination to get a glimpse of 'Kings Landing' for themselves. It is an awesome sight for any visitor, whether you’re familiar with George R.R Martin's works or not, and the maze of cobbled alleyways and courtyards make the Old Town a great place to spend your time exploring.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have chosen and booked your Dubrovnik Airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation
- Print off a copy and take it with you when you travel, as you'll need to show it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.