Compare Dubai Airport Transfers
Dubai Airport Transfers
If you're heading to stunning Dubai, our resort transfers offer great savings on private vehicles, includingluxury transfers from Dubai airport. Our low cost prices start from just £10.53, with FREE cancellation (up to 72 hours before departure).
There very few cities to rival Dubai. The futuristic skyline is iconic, with an abundance of luxury hotels and appartments. At Airparks, our Dubai Airport transfers deliver you to the door of your hotel in as little as 10 minutes, with a huge range of transfer vehicles to suit every budget and party size, from private cars to private coaches and luxury options. We drop off at resorts all over the city, such as Atlantis The Palm Hotel, Downtown Dubai and even as far afield as Abu Dhabi.
Why choose Airparks for your Dubai Resort Transfer?
- Great Deals - We compare 100s of offers from our range of providers to bring you top savings
- Choice - With cars, minibuses, coaches and luxury vehicles, our range of transfer vehicles will satisfy every need
- Convenient - We drop off at resorts all over the city, so wherever you're staying, we will get you there. We even go as far afield as Abu Dhabi
- Reliable - The transfer vehicles we use are all under five years old, and come with air conditioning as standard to keep you cool in the desert heat
- Peace of Mind - Our providers are all highly rated and trusted with professional drivers
- Simple - Just fill in your destination details, click the button and our booking engine does the rest, so you can find the best price to suit your needs.
|Low Cost Dubai Airport Transfers|
|Dubai city centre||£11.92 - private car for 4 people||15 minutes|
|Atlantis The Palm Hotel||£17.70 - executive transfer for 5 people||50 minutes|
|Downtown Dubai||£15.89 - executive transfer for 3 people||20 minutes|
|Silicon Oasis||£10.53 - private minibus for 7 people||30 minutes|
|Dubai Port||£15.61 - private car for 3 people||30 minutes|
|Abu Dhabi||£25.93 - executive transfer for 5 people||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Dubai resort transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-40 people.
- Private Car - To save the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal, plus with the peace of mind that everything is paid for up front, our private cars are a great option for small groups
- Private Minibus - For larger parties, our minibuses ensure that everyone arrives together and are cost effective when the cost is split between travellers
- Executive Transfer - Luxurious models and stylish vehicles ensure a special start to your Dubai adventure
- Private Coach - For groups of over 15, our coaches are perfect
Private transfers from Dubai Airport (DXB) to the city centre take less than 10 minutes and will take you right to the door of your hotel. Our shared shuttles will take around 40 minutes, as they will make up to 8 stops en route to drop off other passengers.
How do I locate my airport transfer when I arrive at Dubai Airport?
As the world’s busiest airport, locating your transfer representative might seem daunting, but don’t worry. Your e-ticket will contain all the information of where to locate them. Generally, you will be directed to a desk or your transfer representative will be there to meet you in Arrivals holding a sign with your name on.
What should I do if I’m delayed collecting my luggage?
If you experience a delay at baggage reclaim, don’t worry. Just give the contact number listed on your e-ticket a call and let your provider know. Usually, drivers will wait around 50 minutes for all passengers to arrive. Even if you think you won’t be this long, it’s still advisable to call and just let them know what’s happened.
What are the transfer times from Dubai Airport to the main resorts?
Palm island is just 15 minutes away, whilst our airport transfers to Dubai Port take 30 minutes.
How do I find out the arrangements for my transfer back to Dubai Airport?
Your pick up details and time will be listed on your e-ticket. If you’ve opted in to receive SMS messages, then you will also be sent a text 24 hours before your return detailing your pick up time.
What should I do if my return transfer driver is late?
Should your transfer not arrive at the time indicated in your confirmation, then give the contact number on your e-ticket a call. Your provider will be able to check and find out where they are, as well as give you their ETA.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have booked your resort transfers from Dubai Airport, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off and remember to take it with you when you travel, as you will need it when you take your transfer
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, either in the hall itself or at a desk-exact details will be on your confirmation
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.
A Guide To Dubai
With towering skyscrapers, enormous shopping malls and pristine beaches, Dubai first appears like a mirage; a city from the future. Everything in Dubai is the biggest, the tallest, the most impressive. Standing at a staggering 828 metres high, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, and dominates an already impressive skyline. But it is only one in a city crammed full of jaw dropping structures.
Dubai is a place to shop until you drop. With malls housing every kind of luxury and designer brand you could think of, it is an experience simply to wander around one, even if window shopping is as much as you can aspire to. The malls are air conditioned too, so a great way to escape the pounding heat in the middle of the day.