Compare Crete Airport Transfers
Crete Airport Transfers
Airparks offer Crete Airport Transfers across the whole of the island, serving both Heraklion and Chania. Big choice of vehicle options to suit everyone, from airport taxis and coaches to luxury transfers. Prices starting from just £7 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
One of Greece's largest islands, Crete boasts a variety of landscapes, breathtaking beaches and idyllic villages. Wherever you're staying on this popular Greek isle, we'll get you there in the most hassle-free way possible. Whether you're after a taxi transfer from Heraklion Airport or shared Crete Airport bus transfers, there's a Crete Airport transfer for everyone. We drop off at popular resorts such as: Heraklion, Malia, Sissi, Hersonissos, Elounda, Chania, Rethymnon and many more.
Why choose Airparks for your Crete Airport Transfer?
- Convenient - We serve locations all over Crete and our transfers will drop you off right outside your accommodation
- Peace of Mind - Our suppliers are reliable and come well rated. There also won't be any additional hidden costs when you arrive at your destination
- Reliable - All our vehicles are 5 years old or less and have air conditioning
- Simple - Find your perfect transfer in just a few clicks as we do all the hard work for you & will bring you all the best prices
- Choice - With everything from private cars to coaches and shuttles, there's lots to choose from
- Great Deals - We compare so many transfers that you won't have to search around elsewhere
|Low Cost Crete Transfers|
|Heraklion City Centre||£7.00 - private taxi for 4 people||15 minutes (Heraklion Int'l Airport)|
|Malia||£16.94 - private minibus for 8 people||40 minutes (Heraklion Int'l Airport)|
|Hersonissos||£23.10 - private taxi for 3 people||20 minutes (Heraklion Int'l Airport)|
|Sissi||£65.50 - executive taxi for 3 people||40 minutes (Heraklion Int'l Airport)|
|Elounda||£44.60 - private taxi for 4 people||1 hour 10 minutes (Heraklion Int'l Airport)|
|Chania City Centre||£14.04 - private taxi for 4 people||30 minutes (Chania Int'l Airport)|
|Agia Marina||£15.37 - private minibus for 12 people||40 minutes (Chania Int'l Airport)|
|Georgioupolis||£9.50 - private coach for 48 people||50 minutes (Chania Int'l Airport)|
|Rethymnon||£26.30 - private minibus for 8 people||1 hour 15 minutes (Chania Int'l Airport)|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Choice, Comfort and Convenience
Airparks airport transfers have a big variety of transfer options for all travellers, seating anything from 1-49 people.
- Private Taxi - Your taxi transfer from Heraklion or Chania Airport will be waiting for you when you've landed
- Private Minibus - Travelling in a big group? A minibus is ideal, and means you'll arrive at your destination at the same time
Yes! Our shared shuttle and private car transfers all serve both Chania and Heraklion.
Do your Crete Airport Transfers go to Rethymnon?
Yes, we have shared shuttles and private transfers that go to Rethymnon direct from Chania or Heraklion Airport. The transfer duration is around 1 hour 15 minutes in a private car from either Heraklion and Chania Airports.
Do your Crete Airport Transfers go to Malia?
Yes, we have transfers from Heraklion Airport direct to Malia. Choose from shared shuttles, private cars, minibuses and more. The journey time is 30 minutes.
How do your Crete Airport Shuttles work?
Our cheapest Crete Airport Transfers, shared shuttles are a no-frills service that drop you off at your hotel or resort. You will shared the transfer bus with other passengers. The shared shuttle will make no more than 8 stops en-route. Please note that this transfer is not suitable for private addresses.
How many airports does Crete have?
Crete is one of Greece’s largest islands and has 3 airports: Chania Airport (CHQ), Heraklion Airport (HER) and Sitia Airport (JSH).
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Compare and save on your resort transfers from Heraklion or Chania Airport with Airparks
- Print off your email confirmation documents
- When you've arrived, head through to arrivals where your driver will be waiting either there or at a designated desk
- x1 suitcase per passenger
- If you have small kids, you'll need to bring your own car seat
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your ticket and another transfer can be arranged for you.
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.