Compare Corfu Airport Transfers
Corfu Airport Transfers
Transfer from the airport to resorts across Corfu with Airparks. With a huge range of vehicle options to suit every group size, from taxis to coaches and everything in between at great prices, starting from just £9.56 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Corfu is a Greek island paradise, with all of the sublime beaches, fantastic food and achingly beautiful sunsets you could wish for from one of the most popular resorts in the Ionian Sea. Wherever you’re staying on this gorgeous island, we can get you there. Our taxi transfer from Corfu Airport to Corfu Town take just 10 minutes, and we drop off at other popular resorts such as Sidari, Kassiopi, Benitses and Kavos. We compare loads of providers to bring you only the very best deal, so you can rest assured that your getting the perfect transfer for you with no hidden costs.
Why choose Airparks for your Corfu Airport Transfer?
- Convenient - We drop off at locations all over Corfu, so you know that wherever you;re staying, our transfers can take you right to the door of your accommodation
- Peace of Mind -Our providers are all top rated and trusted, and guarantee that there will be no hidden costs when you arrive at your destination
- Reliable - We ensure that all the vehicles that we use are clean, comfortable and safe. All are under five years old and have air conditioning to keep you cool on a warm Greek summers day
- Simple - Our booking engine does all the work for you, comparing loads of options at the click of a button
- Choice - With a huge range of transfer vehicles to choose from, we are confident that you will find the perfect one for you
- Great Deals - Comparing so many providers means that we can bring you the best prices for your transfers, saving you the hassle of having to shop around
|Low Cost Corfu Transfers|
|Corfu Town||£9.56 - private taxi for 4 people||10 minutes|
|Sidari||£19.73 - private minibus for 10 people||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Benitses||£17.38 - private taxi for 4 people||40 minutes|
|Kavos||£19.73 - private minibus for 10 people||20 minutes|
|Kassiopi||£38.25 - private taxi for 4 people||1 hour|
|Agios Stefanos||£43.45 - private taxi for 4 people||1 hour|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Corfu Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Private Taxi - For peace of mind that your taxi from Corfu Airport is paid for up front and waiting for you when you land
- Private Minibus - Larger parties will find this to be a cost effective option, and a great way to ensure that everyone arrives together
A Guide To Corfu
Defined by towering mountains, vibrant resorts and a glittering coastline, Corfu is the ultimate Greek island escape. The main attraction is that beautiful coastline, with resorts studded around the pristine beaches and crystal clear waters. Spend lazy days on the beautiful beaches or grab your snorkel and explore the teaming marine life below the waves.
After days spent relaxing on the sand or exploring the historic and cultural attractions of Corfu, spend the evening enjoying the nightlife and excitement of resorts such as Sidari and Kassiopi. Whether clubs and bars are your scene, or you prefer to indulge in some of the finest food in the Greek isles, Corfu will have somewhere for you to wind down from the stresses of life in your own little piece of paradise.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Compare and save on your resort transfers from Corfu Airport with Airparks’ booking engine
- You will receive an email confirmation, which you’ll need to print off and take with you when you travel
- When you arrive, make you way through to the arrivals hall, where your driver will be waiting in the hall or at a designated desk
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- If you’re travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They’ll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.