Compare Bordeaux Airport Transfers
Bordeaux Airport Transfers
Book your transfers from Bordeaux Airport with Airparks. We compare 1000s of trusted providers to bring you the very best deals on a huge range of shared and private transfers to resorts across the city, taking you to the door of your hotel in as little as 35 minutes. Prices start from as low as £12.70 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before you travel.
Here at Airparks, we have a fanastic range of low cost transfers from Brodeuax Airport, offering a wide variety of vehicles, including private cars and private minibuses and electric transfers to hotels acorss the city. With so many options, you can rest assured that you are getting the best choice at the best prices.
Why choose Airparks for your airport transfers in Bordeaux?
- Peace of Mind - Our transfers are all run by trusted, tested and top rated providers
- Convenient -A huge selection of pick up and drop off points at hotels acorss Bordeaux
- Reliable - Less than five years old and with air conditioning as standard, our transfer vehicles are all in tip top condition
- Simple - Use our booking engine to compare 100s of providers with just a few clicks
- Great Deals - By sifting through a lot of options, we ensure that you see the very best ones
- Choice - A wide variety of shared and private transfer vehicles to choose from
|Compare Cheap Bordeaux Airport Transfers to the City Centre|
|Electric Car for 4 people||£12.70||35 minutes|
|Economy taxi for 4 people||£15.05||40 minutes|
|Executive electric car for 4 people||£15.52||35 minutes|
|Luxury car for 3 people||£36.41||40 minutes|
|Bordeaux Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Bordeaux Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-4 people.
- Private Car - For comfort, convenience and a little bit of style, our private cars are the way to go
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Electric Transfer - We care about our impact on the environment, so we offer a selection of sustainable, electric transfers in Bordeaux.
Our range of Bordeaux Airport Transfers will pick you up from Bordeaux Airport arrivals and drop you off right in the City Centre in just 23 minutes. Choose from private electric, executive and regular transfers.
How to get from Bordeaux Airport to the train station?
Pre-book your Bordeaux Transfer and get driven direct to Bordeaux Train Station (Gare de Bordeaux Saint-Jean) in just 25 minutes. Choose from private electric and executive cars. The journey duration is 25 minutes.
Which UK airports fly direct to Bordeaux?
Some of the UK airports that fly direct to Bordeaux are London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, Belfast Int’l, Bristol, Liverpool and Southend.
How many airports are in Bordeaux?
There is only one airport in Bordeaux which is Bordeaux–Merignac Airport.
How far is Bordeaux Airport from the city centre?
Bordeaux Airport is 11.3 kilometres from the city centre, and a 26 minute drive away.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Find a book your Bordeaux Airport transfers using our booking engine
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off, as it has all your transfer details on it, and you’ll need it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They’ll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.