Compare Bali Airport Transfers
Bali Airport Transfers
Book your transfers from Bali Airport with Airparks. We compare 1000s of trusted providers to bring you the very best deals on a huge range of shared and private transfers to resorts across the island, taking you to the door of your hotel in as little as 15 minutes. Prices start from as low as £4.61 with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before you travel.
Beautiful Bali is an island paradise in the Indian Ocean, a haven for divers, hikers and sunseekers. Our low cost Bali transfers offer a wide variety of vehicles, including shared shuttles, private cars and private minibuses to destinations all over the island, such as Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud and Legian. With so many options, you can rest assured that you are getting the best choice at the best prices.
Why choose Airparks for your airport transfers in Bali?
- Peace of Mind - Our transfers are all run by trusted, tested and top rated providers
- Convenient -A huge selection of pick up and drop off points in resorts all over Bali
- Reliable - Less than five years old and with air conditioning as standard, our transfer vehicles are all in tip top condition
- Simple - Use our booking engine to compare 100s of providers with just a few clicks
- Great Deals - By sifting through a lot of options, we ensure that you see the very best ones
- Choice - A wide variety of shared and private transfer vehicles to choose from
|Compare Cheap Bali Airport Transfers|
|Sanur||£4.61 (Private car for 3 people)||30 minutes|
|Kuta||£3.16 (Private minibus for 5 people)||15 minutes|
|Seminyak||£4.61 (Private car for 3 people)||35 minutes|
|Ubud||£8.57 (Private car for 3 people)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Legian||£3.16 (Private minibus for 5 people)||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Lovina||£26.10 (Private car for 3 people)||3 hours|
|Bali Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Bali Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-15 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - Low cost, no hassle, our shared shuttles are a great option for lone travellers or budget watchers. You’ll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes for other passengers to arrive, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort
- Private Car - For comfort, convenience and a little bit of style, our private cars are the way to go
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
A Guide To Bali
With miles of unspoilt beaches, sparkling crystal clear waters and a lush, volcanic interior, Bali is a little piece of heaven adrift in the Indian Ocean. It has long been a hotspot for lovers of watersports, with world class diving, surfing and snorkelling in the teaming ocean around the shores of the island drawing visitors from all over the world.
The beaches are the perfect place to relax and let your troubles wash away with the waves, while the interior provides some fantastic hiking trails and views. The island is also a nightlife destination, with clubs and bars in the towns and on the beaches to keep the party going all night long.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Find a book your Bali Airport transfers using our booking engine
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation
- Print this off, as it has all your transfer details on it, and you’ll need it when you take your transfer
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They’ll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.