Compare Athens Airport Transfers
Athens Airport Transfers
At Airparks, we compare loads of providers to bring you the best transfers from Athens Airport, to locations including the city centre, Piraeus Port, Rafina and Nafplio. With a huge range of shared and private vehicles available, and prices starting from as little as £18.36, we ensure that booking your Athens Airport transfers is easy.
Amazing Athens is also called 'The Cradle of Western Civilisation', and one look at the majestic ruins of the temples and amphitheaters dotted around the city will tell you why. With the awe-inspiring Parthenon towering over the city below, Athens is a seriously enigmatic destination. Whether you're staying in the city itself or further afield, our airport transfers can take you right to the door of your accommodation, with a huge selection of vehicles, including shared shuttle buses, luxury models and private cars and minibuses. It's easy to see our range on offer, just a couple of clicks on our booking engine and all the hard work is done for you, meaning that there's no need for you to spend your time shopping around for the best deals-they're all right here.
Why choose Airparks for your airport transfers in Athens?
- Simple - All it takes is one click to compare 100s of providers and vehicle options
- Great Deals - We compare all those providers to give you the best rates for all kinds of transfers
- Choice - With shared, private and luxury vehicles, we are confident that we have something for you
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off points in locations across Athens and beyond to other destinations on mainland Greece
- Peace of Mind - We only use top rated and trusted providers
- Reliable - Our vehicles are in top condition, with air conditioning as standard
|Compare Low Cost Athens Airport Transfers|
|Athens city centre||£18.36 (Minibuses for 8 people)||45 minutes|
|Athens city centre||£31.64 (Private car for 3 people)||50 minutes|
|Athens city centre||£75.68 (Shared shuttle bus)||45 minutes|
|Piraeus Port||£31.64 (Private car for 3 people)||50 minutes|
|Rafina||£23.49 (Private car for 3 people)||40 minutes|
|Nafplio||£75.68 (Shared shuttle bus)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Athens Transfer Vehicle Options|
Lots of choice, comfortable and convenient
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Athens Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-8 people.
- Shared Shuttle Bus - For single travellers or those on a budget, our shared shuttles are a great choice. You’ll be on the shuttle with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for others to arrive and will make a few stops on the way to your hotel
- Private Car - Comfortable, convenient and cost effective, our private cars are the perfect choice for small groups
- Private Minibus - To ensure that everyone in your group arrives together, without the hassle of organising multiple taxis, our private minibuses are a great choice for large parties
- Luxury and Executive Transfers - Luxurious models for a stylish start to your trip
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Choose your Athens transfers using our booking engine
- You will be sent an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it. Print this off and keep it somewhere safe as you will need it when you arrive in Athens
- When you arrive, go through to arrivals where your driver or representative will be waiting for you, either in the hall or at a designated desk (exact details on your confirmation)
- You will need to show your confirmation to the driver, but keep hold of the return part for your journey back to the airport at the end of your holiday
- Each of our transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.