Compare Amsterdam Airport Transfers
Amsterdam Airport Transfers
Off on a Dutch adventure in Amsterdam? Choose from a range of different Amsterdam resort transfers with us, including: private cars, luxury cars and private minibus transfers. Our cheap prices start from just £13.49, with FREE cancellations (up to 72 hours before departure).
The capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam boasts a myriad of canals, quaint and quirky museums, an array of vintage treasures, 847,00 bicycles, and a host of eclectic bars and restaurants. It's a European gem just waiting to be explored. Here at Airparks, we can get you from Amsterdam Schipol Airport (AMS) to your accommodation in the city centre as little as 30 minutes.
Add a touch of luxury with one of our private executive transfers! Travel in style in a choice of Mercedes, these seat 2-6 passengers and will drive you directly to your door. We can drop you off across Amsterdam, including popular hotels such as the Waldorf Astoria, Ambassade Hotel, The Hoxton, and many more.
Why choose Airparks for your Airport Transfer in Amsterdam?
- Fantastic Deals - We bring you the best and biggest range of resort transfer prices from a host of different suppliers.
- Selection - Opt from private cars, minibuses and luxury transfers to get you from A(msterdam) to B.
- Convenient - Get dropped off anywhere, anytime in Amsterdam
- Reliable - Our vehicles we use are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning.
- Peace of Mind - Our providers are all highly rated and trusted by travel companies across the world.
- Easy-peasy - To book your Amsterdam Airport Transfer, simply fill in your details and hit search (we'll do all the rest).
|Cheap Amsterdam Transfers|
|Amsterdam City Centre||£13.49 - private minibus for 8 people||30 minutes|
|Amsterdam Port||£24.06 - private transfer for 3 people||25 minutes|
|The Hague||£27.49 - private minibus for 8 people||45 minutes|
|Rotterdam||£55.13 - private transfer for 4 people||80 minutes|
|Compare Transfer Types|
Choice and convenience
Our range of airport transfers suit all tastes, budgets and group sizes of 1-8 passengers.
- Private Car - Ideal for small groups, a private car means you won't have to queue or hail a taxi.
- Private Minibus - Well suited to travellers in a large group, minibuses mean you can split the cost and pay less for your resort transfer.
- Executive Transfer - Our range of Mercedes vehicles make sure you feel like a VIP once you've touched down in Amsterdam.
A Guide To Amsterdam
With its bustling markets, oodles of bicycles, vibrant coffee shops, fields of tulips, and hundreds of intricate canals, it's no wonder Amsterdam has earned a reputation of being the “Venice of the North” and the go-to place to visit in the Netherlands.
History buffs will enjoy the array of museums on offer, such as the Rijksmuseum which is home to historical works of art (dating as far back as the Middle Ages), including the works of Van Gogh and Rembrandt. Amsterdam also has a stellar nightlife, with a fabulous range of clubs, bars, and restaurants all awakening when night falls - the best places for these are in Jordaan and Rembrandtplein.
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Once you have booked your transfers from Amsterdam Schipol Airport (AMS), you will get an email confirmation.
- Remember to print this off as you will need it for your transfer when you arrive.
- Your driver will be waiting for you either in arrivals, or at a designated desk; check your confirmation documents for the exact details.
- You'll need to show your transfer document to the driver, but ensure you hold onto the return document.
- All of our transfers have enough room for 1 suitcase each.
- If you require a car seat for children, you'll need to bring one with you.
- If your flight's delayed, simply ring the number on your confirmation documents and alternative arrangements will be made.
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.