Glasgow Servisair Lounge
All drinks and snacks (except champagne) are included in the price of an Airport Lounge, so why not book yourself in? Book now and experience the ambient atmosphere of an airport lounge before your flight.
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Servisair Lounge
Glasgow Airport Terminal
- Directions: Take lift 3 to the second floor and follow the signs to the Servisair lounge, which is adjacent to Garfunkels Restaurant
- Earliest Arrival: 05.00 hours
- Lounge Closing Time: 20.30 hours
- Dress Code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking lounge
- Children/Infants: Children and Infants are not allowed in to the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Newspapers, magazines complimentary hot and cold drinks, snacks and Flight Information Screens
- Business: Credit Telephone and Fax (outgoing only)
- Disabled/Wheelchair: Access by lift from ground floor direct to lounge
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary snacks (biscuits/crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks available in lounge. There is a charge for champagne
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book Airport Lounge