Compare Lisbon Airport Transfers
Lisbon Airport Transfers
If you're looking for cheap Lisbon Airport transfers, you're in the right place. Here at Airparks, we compare 100s of transfers from Lisbon Airport to bring you top deals and prices on a huge range of shared and private transfers. We offer drop off and pick up points across Lisbon and beyond to destinations including Ericeira, Cascais and Fatima, with return transfer prices starting from under £10, with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Escape to the sun, gorgeous views and enchanting culture of Portugal with our Lisbon Airport transfers. Taking you from the terminal to the door of your hotel in as little as 40 minutes, and with a huge choice of great shared and private transfers, including taxis, shuttles and minibuses.
Why choose Airparks for your Lisbon Airport transfers?
- Convenient - Pick up and drop off locations across Lisbon and other popular resorts across Portugal
- Simple -See a huge range of Lisbon Airport transfers in moments
- Reliable - Our transfer vehicles are all in top condition-under 5 years old and with air conditioning
- Peace of Mind - Our drivers are all top rated and trusted, so you know that your transfers from Lisbon Airport are in safe hands
- Great Deals - We compare 100s of Lisbon Airport transfers to bring you the very best prices and choice
- Choice - Shuttles, taxis and minibuses for every group size
|Compare Cheap Lisbon Airport transfers|
|Lisbon city centre||£7.50 (Private car for 4 people)||1 hour|
|Fatima||£32.94 (Private car for 3 people)||45 minutes|
|Cascais||£35.51 (Private minibus for 8 people)||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Sintra||£8.83 (Private minibus for 8 people)||40 minutes|
|Estoril||£48.06 (Shared shuttle)||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Cascais||£17.93 (Private car for 4 people)||35 minutes|
|Lisbon Airport Transfer Vehicles|
|Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle|
Choice, Comfort and Convenience
Airparks airport transfers have a wide range of Lisbon Airport transfer options to suit all budgets and group sizes from 1-49 people.
- Private Car - Pre-book your Lisbon Airport taxi and skip the queues at the terminal, plus everything is paid for up front, so there'll be no costly surprises when you reach your hotel
- Private Minibus - For larger groups, these ensure that everyone arrives at your hotel together
- Shared Shuttle - Cheap, fast and convenient. You will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your hotel to drop off other passengers, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive
- Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle - Comfortable and convenient accessible minivans
- Private Coach - A great option for school or work trips to keep everyone together on the same transfer
Booking Tips and Tricks
- Use our booking engine to find you perfect Lisbon Airport transfers, and you'll receive an email confirmation
- You'll need this when you take your transfer, so print it off, keep it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you travel
- When you arrive in Lisbon, go to the arrivals and look out for your driver, either in the hall or at a designated desk (full details are on your confirmation)
- Hand over your confirmation to your driver (but keep hold of the return section for your return transfer)
- Each of our Lisbon Airport transfer vehicles has enough room for 1 suitcase per passenger.
- Your driver will aim to drop you off at the door of your accommodation, but in some cases, this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up at a nearby location instead
- If you're travelling with small children and would like them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- If your flight is delayed, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive
Further information will be listed in your email confirmation.