Meet and Greet at Luton Airport
Luton airport Meet and Greet (All terminals)
For a convenient, stress-free Luton Airport parking option, choose a Luton Airport Meet and Greet service.
Airparks are proud to recommend two excellent Meet and Greet services at Luton Airport, both of which are reliable and efficient. Whichever option you choose, your car will be parked in a safe, secure parking compound:
- Airparks Luton Return Greet
- Priority Parking
Both of these excellent parking services are available to pre-book online with Airparks. Savings of up to 60% the on-gate parking price can be had by booking in advance, so its well worth taking a few minutes to fill out our easy-to-use online booking form. In addition to this, by booking with Airparks you can be sure of paying the lowest possible price for your airport parking, as all our car parks are covered by our Best Price Guarantee.
See below for further information on the Meet and Greet services available at Luton Airport.
Airparks Luton Return Greet:
Airparks Luton Return Greet is a professional Meet and Greet option. Friendly, well trained Airparks staff will meet you at Airparks Luton and will park your car for you while you board the transfer bus to the terminal. You won't have to worry about trying to find a parking space and can transfer promptly to the airport only four miles away. With regular transfers to the terminal you won't have to walk miles with tired children or heavy luggage.
When you arrive back at Luton Airport, your car will be returned to you in front of the departures building. After a long, tiring journey simply drive home straight from the airport, without having to wait around.
Distance to Airport
Airparks Luton is situated only four miles away from the airport.
Transfers operate 24 hours a day. You should normally allow 50 minutes to check-in and transfer to the airport. During the morning and afternoon busy periods, you should allow more time to compensate for traffic delays.
When you arrive at Airparks Luton, park in one of the marked bays and report to reception. Present your printed email confirmation or quote your booking reference, then hand in your car keys. Your car will be parked for you by well trained Airparks staff, while you board the transfer bus to the terminal. Your car will be checked by our staff and timed digital photographs will be taken of any marks or damage.
On your return, simply call our Airparks Luton office on 01582 749495 after you have passed the arrivals lounge to arrange delivery of your vehicle. Your car will be returned to you in front of the departures building.
Grove Road Slip End Luton LU1 4BZ
Directions to Airparks Luton:
From the M1 north and south: Exit at junction 10, following signs for the airport. At the roundabout at the end of the motorway slip road turn right, following signs for the A1081 to Saint Albans. After 500 yards take the next right towards Slip End, following signs for Airparks. Take the next left, signed Slip End (B4540). At the traffic lights in Slip End turn right into Grove Road. Take the first left into the service road. Airparks is 100 metres further along on the right.
From the A1(M): Follow the A505 for Luton. Stay on the A505, following signs for the airport. At the airport roundabout go straight on, following signs for the M1 and Saint Albans (A1081). At the roundabout at junction 10A take the first exit, signposted for the A1081 to Harpenden/Saint Albans. After 500 yards take the next right towards Slip End, following signs for Airparks. Take the next left, signed Slip End (B4540). At the traffic lights in Slip End turn right into Grove Road. Take the first left into the service road. Airparks is 100m further along on the right.
From the A5: Exit the M1 at junction nine, following the A5 for Dunstable. At the first set of traffic lights turn right onto the B4540, signposted for Luton. As you enter Slip End, turn left at the traffic lights into Grove Road. Take the first left into the service road. Airparks is 100m further along on the right.
Please note that roadworks to widen the M1 between junctions 6A and 10 are ongoing and occasional motorway closures may occur. We recommend that you check the Highways Agency website before travel to check whether this will affect you. We also recommend that you allow extra time for your journey in case congestion occurs as a result of the roadworks.
Should a closure occur when you are travelling, please follow the alternative directions below to Airparks services.
- Exit the M1 at junction eight towards Hemel Hempstead.
- Go straight across the first roundabout onto the A414.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the A4147 towards Saint Albans.
- Go straight on under the M1 on the A4147 towards the outskirts of Saint Albans.
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto the A5183 towards Luton.
- Keep on the A5183 over several small roundabouts.
- At the roundabout next to junction nine of the M1, follow the A5 towards Dunstable (Markyate).
- After about three miles, turn right at the traffic lights into Luton Road [B4540].
- Turn left at the traffic lights into Grove Road.
- After approximately 100 yards, turn left into the car park entrance.
The postcode is LU1 4BZ.
Airparks services is a fenced and floodlit site with 24-hour patrols and CCTV. The car park holds the Park Mark Award from the Association of Chief Police Officers and the ISO 9001 standard of quality assurance. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Airparks also holds ISO 9001, which is the internationally recognised standard for an organisation's internal quality management. This means that Airparks was inspected to see if they take relevant actions to ensure that their services satisfy customers' quality requirements and comply with any regulations applicable to those services. Airparks were awarded for their competence.
All the Airparks buses have disabled access.
1 day. (Certain periods 3 days)
Maximum Car Size
Please note this car park cannot accept bookings for minibuses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, lorries, caravans or trailers, even if multiple spaces are booked. There is a maximum height limit on all vehicles of 2.10m (7 ft).
Parking is always at the vehicle owner's own risk.
Other Services Provided
Assistance with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Other Useful Information
Airparks are unable to carry bikes, surfboards, canoes or other large objects which do not fit onto the luggage racks on their buses. If you are bringing large items with you, we suggest you drop them off at the airport before parking your car. Remember to check beforehand that your airline will accept them for carriage. If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part-used stays, and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.
Car Park Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of booking where your travel agent has asked for parking services on your behalf. We accept your booking only on the terms and conditions set out below and over the page.
This document sets out the terms of the contract between you and us Airparks Services Limited - (APS). Please read these conditions carefully.
What we can do:
- We will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when you give us the keys to your vehicle.
- We will only be responsible where we are at fault.
- We can move vehicles to a secured parking site we choose within the area
- We will provide a £5 meal voucher for each booking if you are kept waiting longer than one hour for transfers to and from the airport.
- If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, we will charge you the full price at the time.
We are not responsible for the following
- Matters that are covered by your car or holiday insurance. You must look to that for protection
- Events outside our control, or events you have not arranged insurance cover for or have insurance excesses for.
- Mechanical failures, terrorism, catastrophe or criminal activity.
- Any deterioration in the vehicles condition while it is with us.
- Property left unattended on our site, in courtesy vehicles and trailers, or in your vehicle.
- Any losses caused by you not leaving enough time for transfers to the airport.
- Delays in collecting your vehicle caused by you losing the receipts or not having some other proper authority.
- Claims you make after leaving the site.
- Any consequential (indirect) losses.
What you must do
- Arrive in plenty of time, park where we tell you to, and not cause an obstruction.
- Leave your vehicle keys with us so that we can move your vehicle.
- Tell us about any vehicle immobiliser, automatic security feature or modification for a disability.
- Remove all your belongings from the vehicle.
- Keep your luggage with you at all times.
- Hand the vehicle over to us in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition with full insurance.
- Produce a receipt or some other proper authority when you come to collect the vehicle.
- We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you cannot prove that you own it.
- Pay any parking charges that become due if you park longer than agreed. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you do not pay these charges.
- Check your vehicle carefully before leaving it with us.
- Fill in a customer service report for any claim before you leave the site.
Dealing with abandoned vehicles
- We may consider your vehicle abandoned if you do not claim it at the end of your booked period.
- We may serve a notice of abandonment upon you at any time after that.
- The notice will be valid if we send it by pre-paid post addressed to you as the person who made the booking or the registered keeper.
- If you do not respond to the notice within 28 days, we may sell the vehicle and use the money from the sale to settle any money you owe us as a result of abandoning the vehicle.
- We will keep any extra money made from the sale for you until you can no longer legally reclaim it.
- We have the right to take legal action to recover any expenses caused by you abandoning the vehicle.
Priority Parking Meet and Greet:
Priority Parking Meet and Greet offer an efficient, well organised and professional Meet and Greet parking service for Luton airport. If you are looking for hassle free travel, Meet and Greet is the right option for you.
Priority Parking is located at Luton airport, right outside the terminal building. This service is ideal if you are travelling with children who can tire easily, or a lot of luggage. When you arrive at the car park you will be met by a friendly, highly trained APCOA member of staff
On your return, walk a short distance to the Priority Parking reception, where your vehicle will be waiting for you. Priority Parking Meet and Greet is ideal after a long, tiring journey as you can drive straight home without delay. There is also no need to for long transfers to the car park and you can leave your map in your bag.
Your car is collected from and returned to the terminal. A member of staff will meet you at the departure terminal.
Follow signs to the terminal. At the roundabout in front of the terminal, follow the signs to Priority Parking. When you arrive at the car park, simply park your car in one of the bays outside reception, where you will be greeted by a member of APCOA staff.
Make your way to the Priority Parking reception, where your vehicle will be waiting for you. If your expected arrival time changes, please let us know by calling 07809 492351.
Priority Parking London Luton Airport Luton Bedfordshire LU2 9QT
When you arrive at the airport, follow the signs for the drop off zone, which is right outside the terminal. When you enter the drop off zone you will see the Priority Parking reception area directly in front of you. Park your car in one of the bays outside reception, where you will be greeted by a member of APCOA staff.
Your car will be stored at a secure location patrolled by APCOA staff and police 24 hours a day, seven days a week.