Airparks Services Terms & Conditions
Cancellation, Amendments and Refunds:
If you need to cancel or amend a general booking, you can do so on the Airparks homepage, or call us on 0800 747 777. Alternatively you can email email@example.com. All cancellations and amendments must be made through Airparks and are subject to the conditions below.
- Hotels: No refund is made for cancellation of hotel bookings within 24 hours of the stay date or afterwards. An administration fee of £15 per room per night applies to all other hotel cancellations and to amendments where the result is a reduction in the number of rooms or nights originally booked.
- Airport Parking: You will be unable to obtain a refund or amend a parking booking in the 24 hours prior to the arrival date printed in your booking confirmation, or at any time thereafter. Where it is possible to cancel a booking and obtain a refund you will be charged a cancellation fee of £9.50, unless you have purchased a Cancellation Waiver. If you cancel your booking within seven working days (starting on the day after you made your booking) then under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you will be entitled to a full refund provided you give us written notice of your cancellation. If the booking date is within seven working days of the arrival date then you will be entitled to a full refund up to the point we dispatch our driver to collect your vehicle or you arrive at the car park with your vehicle, provided you give us written notice of your cancellation.
If you park your car before the arrival date printed in your booking confirmation then you may have to pay the car park locally for any additional parking time at their published gate rate - the price you would pay if you did not book in advance. If you collect your car before the departure date printed in your booking confirmation then you will not receive a refund for the unused time. If you collect your car after the departure date printed in your booking confirmation then you will have to pay the car park locally for any additional parking time at their published gate rate - the price you would pay if you did not book in advance.
- Airport Lounges: No refund is made for cancellation of a lounge booking within 24 hours of the stay or afterwards.
- Airport Chauffeur Drive: Any alteration requested the day before the date of your first transfer pick-up date, on the day of the transfer or after will be treated as a cancellation by you and you will have to pay the cancellation charges.
No refund is made for cancellation of bookings the day before the date of your first transfer pick-up date, on the day of the transfer or after. An administration fee of £7.50 per booking applies to all other cancellations. No refund is made if during the course of waiting for any journey should you decide to use alternative transport arrangements without our supplier's prior agreement. Please note that not all bookings can be cancelled or amended, for example Supersaver bookings. This will be made clear at the time of purchase.
- Airport Car Hire: Any alteration requested on the day of your first collection of the hire vehicle or after will be treated as a cancellation by you and you will have to pay the cancellation charges. No refund is made for cancellation of your booking on the day of your first collection of the hire vehicle or after. An administration fee of £7.50 per booking applies to all other cancellations.
Changes and Cancellations by us: Occasionally, we have to make changes and correct errors on web sites/brochures and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed. We reserve the right to cancel confirmed bookings and if we have to make a "significant change" i.e. a change of accommodation or cancel we will tell you as soon as possible. Where possible we will do so before departure and we will offer you the choice of the following:
- Accepting the changed arrangements or
- Choosing an alternative product of a similar standard. (If it is less expensive we will offer a refund)
- Cancelling or accepting the cancellation, in which case you will receive a full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid to us.
What we can do:
a) We will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when you give us the keys to your vehicle.
b) We will only be responsible where we are at fault, or where we are negligent; we are not responsible for the acts of third parties.
c) We can move vehicles to a secured parking site we choose within the area.
d) We will provide a £10 meal voucher for each booking if we keep you waiting longer than one hour for transfers to and from the airport.
e) If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, we will charge you the full daily price that applies at the time.
f) We wilI consider your vehicle to have been abandoned if you do not claim it at the end of your booked period. After three months we may make arrangements for dispose of your vehicle and will serve notice on you to this effect in accordance with the requirements of the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977. We will use the proceeds of sale to cover our costs.
We are not responsible for the following;
a) Matters that are covered by your car, holiday or any other more specific insurance. You must look to that for protection in the first instance.
b) If you damage your vehicle while parking it, events outside our control or events you have not arranged insurance cover for or have insurance excesses for.
c) Mechanical failures, terrorism, catastrophe or criminal activity, unless caused by our deliberate actions or negligence.
d) Any deterioration in the vehicles condition while it is with us, unless caused by our deliberate actions or negligence.
e) Property left unattended on our site, in courtesy vehicles and trailers, or in your vehicle.
f) Any losses caused by you not leaving enough time for transfers to the airport.
g) Delays in collecting your vehicle caused by you losing the receipts or not having some other proper authority.
h) Damage Claims you make after leaving the site, unless you can prove that the damage occurred as a result of our fault or negligence
i) Any consequential (indirect) losses.
j) if you miss your flight due to unexpected delays or your failure to allow enough time.
What you must do:
a) Arrive in plenty of time, follow signs and park where we tell you to, and not cause an obstruction.
b) Let us know if you have a disability and need help.
c) Leave your vehicle keys with us so that we can move your vehicle.
d) Tell us about any vehicle immobiliser, automatic security feature or modification for a disability.
e) Remove all your belongings from the vehicle.
f) Keep your luggage with you at all times.
g) Hand the vehicle over to us in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition with full insurance.
h) Drive slowly and carefully in the car park and keep children with you.
i) The bus driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Please follow the drivers instructions.
j) Produce a receipt or some other proper authority when you come to collect the vehicle. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you cannot prove that you own it.
k) Pay any parking charge due if you: park longer than agreed. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you do not pay these charges.
l) Check your vehicle carefully before leaving it with us or taking it away again.
m) Fill in a customer service report for any claim before you leave the site with your vehicle.
n) You must allow sufficient time to transfer from the car park and complete airport departure procedures.
Best Price Guarantee
If you find an identical airport hotel, airport lounge or airport parking product for less within 24 hours of booking, tell us and we will match the price or refund the difference. Excludes offers conditional on buying other products. Our Best Price Guarantee will not apply to price-differences of five pence or less.
Rail ticket purchases will appear separately on your credit or debit card statement. If you need to change your travel dates or cancel your tickets, just give us a call on 0800 093 5478.
Airparks, 100 Mackadown Lane, Garretts Green, Birmingham B33 0JDF. Tel: 0800 093 5478