Servisair Inverness Lounge
The Servisair lounge at Inverness airport is a luxury airport lounge designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. This first-rate Inverness airport lounge offers a quiet atmosphere to unwind in before your flight and provides complimentary snacks and drinks for the duration of your stay.
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
- Directions: To get to the Inverness Servisair Lounge you go through passport control, turn right and follow sign for Executive Lounge.
- Opens at 06:00 Monday - Saturday and Sunday at 10:30.
- Closes on at 18:00 Monday - Friday and 15:30 on Saturday & Sunday.
- Dress code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code (no baseball caps, shorts or football shirts) and expect reasonable behaviour from all guests. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking lounge
- Children/Infants: Children and Infants are allowed in to the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you even if you are planning to return to the lounge.
- Facilities: Suitable for both business and leisure guests, desks and telephones, WiFi, a television, flight information screen and disabled access.
- Disabled customers: The lounge is fully accessible for disabled and wheelchair passengers.
- Food and drink: Included in the price are complimentary snacks, hot and cold drinks and alcoholic beverages with beers, wines and spirits available (not including champagne).
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book Airport Lounge