Donington Park 2008 Events
East Midlands Airport is situated just a short distance from Castle Donnington in Leicestershire, also home to Donnington Park. Donnington Park hosts events that bring thousands of visitors to the region and 2008 has a busy schedule. At Airparks we've bought you a timetable of this years events. If you're flying from East Midlands Airport on any of these dates please remember to allow extra travel time to avoid any congestion that may be caused by these events.
At East Midlands Airport we offer a fantastic choice of airport parking at low prices. East Midlands Airparks offers a low-cost and efficient off-airport parking service. Airparks are the proud holders of the Park Mark award for security which means your vehicle will be secured to the highest standard with CCTV cameras, security fencing and regular staff patrols. Transfers to the airport take just 15 minutes and operate regularly around the clock.
For all your East Midlands Airport parking needs, Airparks have a solution. Make sure you check back for great deals on airport parking and travel news. Remember, if you're travelling from East Midlands Airport on a Donnington Event day, make sure to allow for extra traffic when heading to the airport and for transfers.
Donnington 2008 Events Calender
- April 5/6 - International Styling and Tuning Show
- April 19/20 - Grand Passione Classic
- May 3/4 - British Touring Car Championship
- May 24-26 - British Superbike Championship
- May 31 - June 1 - VSCC Race Meeting
- June 13 - 15 - Download Festival
- June 19-22 - The British Motorcycle Grand Prix
- June 28/29 - Donnington Classic Racing Motorcycle Revival
- July 26/27 - FIA European Truck Racing Championships
- August 30/31 - Superleague International Series (provisional)
- September 5-7 - FIM World Superbike Championship
- September 27/28 - FIM Red Bull Motocross of Nations
- Ocotber 11/12 - British F3 and GT Championships
- November 1 - Touring Car/GT Night Race and Race and Firework Display
Please Note: Those events listed in bold are the busiest events and traffic is likely to be stronger.
Published by: Tony J.W Hill
Published on: March 31st 2008
Other Related Articles
Birmingham Airparks Upgrade Ongoing
Work is continuing to enhance security and improve the customer experience at Birmingham Airparks. The Â£350,000 investment will increase the car parkâs security features; providing even more secure fencing and improved CCTV.
Tunisia travel disruption. Monday, June 29, 2015
Important information for customers travelling to or returning from or affected by Friday's events in Tunisia.
Birmingham Airparks Upgrade Underway
Work has begun to enhance security and improve the customer experience at Birmingham Airparks. The Â£350,000 investment will increase the car parkâs security features; providing even more secure fencing and improved CCTV.
Show and Stay winners
Congratulations to the winners of our fantastic Show and Stay competition!
Update on Airparks' kickboxing champions!
Airparks' two amateur kickboxers won gold in the World Amateur Kickboxing Championships