Liverpool Aspire Lounge
Get away from it all... They're not just for business class passengers. Relax in first class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. All drinks and snacks are included (except champagne).
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Aspire International Lounge
Liverpool Airport Terminal
- Directions: After clearing security, walk along past the shops on the right hand side. Turn right and the lounge is in the corner
- Earliest Arrival: 05.30 hours
- Lounge Closing Time: 20.00 hours
- Dress Code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code
- Children/Infants: Children and infants are allowed in to the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Comfy chairs, newspapers, tables, air conditioning, relaxing atmosphere
- Business: Special Internet area with appropriate private working area and Internet enabled phones
- Disabled/Wheelchair: This lounge is accessible for the disabled and wheelchair users
- Food and Beverage: Light snacks, including toast, crisps, muffins, tea and coffee, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, excluding champagne
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book Airport Lounge