Compare Heathrow Airport Parking

Book now from only £14.87 per day

Maple Manor Meet & Greet

Add a touch of class and a taste of luxury to your trip with the Maple Manor Meet & Greet service.

• Maple Parking Meet and Greet T1 is rated, on average, 8.4 out of 10 by 84 Airparks customers.

You can find the full reviews on our Maple Manor Meet & Greet reviews page.

Car ParkRatingTransfer TimeKeep Keys8 Day Price
Maple Manor Meet And Greet Heathrow No RatingsMet at Airport
No
Please search for availability

Leave all the stress and hassle of finding a parking space to someone else and just walk into departures, you don't even have to think about transfers with the Maple Manor Meet & Greet service. To check current pricing and availability enter your required parking dates at the top of the page and when you're ready to arrange parking with Maple Manor you can do so through our easy online booking. You can see our full range of parking on our Heathrow Parking page.

What should I do when I arrive?

Drive to the Short Stay car park for the terminal you are departing from - you'll be met by a professional Maple Manor driver who will park your car in their secured car park for you while you walk into the terminal. When you're 20 minutes away from Heathrow Airport call Maple Manor on 01895 544382 and choose option 1 to confirm your arrival time.

Top Tip: You'll be sent instructions for your specific terminal drop off area with your booking confirmation.

How do I get to Heathrow Airport?

There's no need to worry about catching transfers or anything like that, you can just walk directly to the terminal and get on with your trip.

What about when it's time to leave?

When you return to Heathrow and have collected your luggage call Maple Manor on 01895 544382 and choose option 1 again. Head back to the car park where you dropped your car off and it'll be there waiting for you.

How safe is my car?

While you're away Maple Manor will transfer your car to their secured car park, below you can see the security features at the car park:

Park Mark Award* Regular security patrols 24-hour CCTV

*The Park Mark Award is given by the police to car parks that reach the benchmarks of their Safer Parking Scheme in recognition of car parks which have taken steps towards increased security and safety.

Additional Information

If you have a trailer please contact us directly as additional charges may apply.

Top Tip: Skis and snowboards can be carried on the transfer buses, but not bikes.

All information is correct at the time of writing. All prices are guide prices based on 8 days parking.

Directions to Maple Manor Meet & Greet at Heathrow

Please note that specific directions to the correct Short Stay car park will be supplied with your booking confirmation.

• Terminal 2 Short Stay - TW6 1EW
  • Terminal 3 Short Stay - TW6 1QG
  • Terminal 4 Short Stay - TW6 3XA
  • Terminal 5 Short Stay - TW6 2GA

Directions from postcode:

Maple Manor Meet and Greet Heathrow Address

Maple Manor Meet and Greet Heathrow
TW6 1AP
enquiries@airparks.co.uk