Bristol Aspire Lounge
Get away from it all... Airport lounges are not just for business class passengers. Relax in first class comfort and escape the hustle and bustle of the airport for up to 3 hours before your flight. Food and drink is complimentary.
Not only do we offer the lowest prices, but we also guarantee them with our Best Price Guarantee.
The Aspire Lounge
Bristol Airport Terminal
- Directions: Go through Passport Control to the Department Lounge, bear left and take the stairs to Mezzanine. Turn right and follow the signs to the left for the lounge
- Lounge opening & closing times: Opens 04.00. Closes 21.00 Monday-Friday & Sunday. Closes 18.00 on Saturdays
- Dress Code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking lounge
- Children/Infants: Children and Infants are not allowed in to the lounge
- Luggage: For security reasons, all luggage must be taken with you should you wish to leave the lounge, even if you plan to return
- Facilities Included: Fax, Internet, E-mail, telephones, TV, complimentary drinks and snacks and newspapers
- Business: Fax, Internet, E-Mail, telephones, TV and credit card phone
- Disabled/Wheelchair: This lounge is accessible for the disabled and wheelchair users, however prior noticed is required to re-arrange furniture
- Food and Beverage: Complimentary snacks (biscuits and crisps), coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks available in lounge. Champagne is chargeable
- The lounge is situated airside of the main terminal
Quick and easy bookings. You can print out your own voucher from the web site or use the instant e-mail confirmation.
Airparks do not sell airport lounges, however, we are proud to work with our preferred partners Holiday Extras, who provide lounges at many locations Book Airport Lounge